Amy Schumer, anybody?

RM-S8

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess this thread should be opened up with Amy Schumer being a new pinup in the 2016 Pirelli Calendar?

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2015...-calendar-2016/

pirelli-600x800.jpg

Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, but her being a gigantic cunt makes her 10x uglier.

Not to mention now the Pirelli calendar goes PC? Is nothing sacred any more?

If you want to celebrate distinguished women, then celebrate them in their element doing distinguishing things. Stop telling us that we should think fat chicks are hot.

“I’m probably like 160 pounds right now, and I can catch a dick whenever I want.”

She is not funny, unattractive and fat. And I'd still do her. WTF is wrong with me!

Any port in a storm.....

On another note about Feminism, SECDEF just announced that females are allowed in Infantry jobs now. I didn't see the celebrations I thought I would from the feminist community, especially when they were told they'd possibly have to register for the draft. I'm confused.... :eusa_think: I thought they'd all be excited that they're being allowed to do more things that men do!

;)

If you want to celebrate distinguished women, then celebrate them in their element doing distinguishing things. Stop telling us that we should think fat chicks are hot.

:iamwithstupid: