MURCI KING

NSXtoMURCI

in USD?

Yes called on that one....it is being consigned at Autogallery. Apparently owner lives in LA and Canada? I tried to get info on the car but salesperson didn't have much info - as in what it would take to title/import the car to the U.S.

The orange one at Lambo Dallas has been on sale for a while....also on consignment asking $495k.

From a previous post in July, if Cats was asking $380k or so a month or two ago, I can't stomach a $100k jump in price in the last month. If it were still in the $350-380k range, I'd jump on one.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes called on that one....it is being consigned at Autogallery. Apparently owner lives in LA and Canada? I tried to get info on the car but salesperson didn't have much info - as in what it would take to title/import the car to the U.S.

The orange one at Lambo Dallas has been on sale for a while....also on consignment asking $495k.

From a previous post in July, if Cats was asking $380k or so a month or two ago, I can't stomach a $100k jump in price in the last month. If it were still in the $350-380k range, I'd jump on one.

I guess it's a fair price at $350-380k range but with the way prices are moving up, not surprised if they sell above $400k range

I guess it's a fair price at $350-380k range but with the way prices are moving up, not surprised if they sell above $400k range

I told you, Grigio Telesto car sold for mid- 400s from Lamborghini Newport Beach with 12k miles. Roy black sold sub 400 but would be surprised if you see a car in the 300s again.

I told you, Grigio Telesto car sold for mid- 400s from Lamborghini Newport Beach with 12k miles. Roy black sold sub 400 but would be surprised if you see a car in the 300s again.

Thanks for sharing.

Agreed, looks like I missed the boat :(

Many say that the market is already overheated and is going to crash, so you just never know

Many say that the market is already overheated and is going to crash, so you just never know

Yes I have heard much speculation. It's crazy the supercar bubble we are in. Looking at what Enzo's, Countachs, Diablos, CGT's and all variants of 911's did in the last year or so has been a wild ride. It's just interesting that the Murcie market has gone up significantly in the last couple months. Perhaps the market may soften some in winter.

Yes I have heard much speculation. It's crazy the supercar bubble we are in. Looking at what Enzo's, Countachs, Diablos, CGT's and all variants of 911's did in the last year or so has been a wild ride. It's just interesting that the Murcie market has gone up significantly in the last couple months. Perhaps the market may soften some in winter.

I hope not :icon_mrgreen:

Don't be crazy you can't replace it!

I Agree! There isn't a car under 1mil that I would rather have than my SV!

Your car is gorgeous and you will definitely miss it + who knows what the ceiling is for these cars.

Don't be crazy you can't replace it!

I know which is why she's nicely tucked away in my garage :)

I Agree! There isn't a car under 1mil that I would rather have than my SV!

Your car is gorgeous and you will definitely miss it + who knows what the ceiling is for these cars.

Thanks bro.

Plus I've maintained her so well, so much money gone into it with putting all new nuts, bolts, screws, parts, full factory options etc etc

Sam, don't make the same mistake I made, keep it!

Yes buddy, I don't have the heart to let it go to although I was offered very good $$$ for it last week

Yes buddy, I don't have the heart to let it go to although I was offered very good $$$ for it last week

Listen man...anyone can sit on a ton of cash but NOT anyone can have the King of Lamborghini as your 670SV, and that's the truth. Please DON'T sell it :eusa_naughty:

Listen man...anyone can sit on a ton of cash but NOT anyone can have the King of Lamborghini as your 670SV, and that's the truth. Please DON'T sell it :eusa_naughty:

Yes you guys are absolutely correct, its like selling a piece of Lamborghini history and buying back one in my condition is near to impossible. Also there are only 11-12 running around in Singapore with most of them going for export to the UK.

• 2 months later...
Orange 670 from Lambo Dallas is off the site, anyone know where it went or how much?

Yes. It just sold for 420 and went out of state in the US. I believe either Arkansas or Alabama.

Yes. It just sold for 420 and went out of state in the US. I believe either Arkansas or Alabama.

I'm sure new owner will love it. I can't believe it didn't sell quicker, as rare as these cars are you need to snatch them while you can, at least if you want a specific color.

Wow thats a record other than Roy's(CatsExotics) manual SV.

I own an Arancio Atlas LP640. I loved the LP670 that Lambo Dallas had. If I had the money I would have seriously considered it. But then again, I like to drive my car. I feel that the LP670 is more or a garage piece and you have other super cars most likely. The price (pretty much double my LP640) is def not indicative of the superiority over the LP640. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the SV, but I just feel at twice the price, you're laying the premium solely for that limited display piece. I just don't k know if that'd be worth it to me. Now if I had unlimited resources, that would obviously be a non-issue, but for s mere mortal like me, who had to work hard to afford my LP640... I think that car is much more bang for the buck! That SV was gorgeous nonetheless, it literally looked like mine on steroids.. Lol. And that's tough to do with the Murci.

image.jpeg