Any Guitar Players Here?

Minte

You might recognize this guy. I've been a musician since I was a kid, and last summer I got to fulfill a dream and play onstage with Eric Johnson.

ej_002.jpg

ej_001.JPG

Wow! That's amazing!

One of the best -

He had just got his new Strat.. an original 54'. I will say this about EJ. He is a really decent person. I got to spend a good part of the day with him and the band and they were all interesting and very professional. The only time I was nervous was during sound check. He is very picky about his tone, and more than once I felt like the 3rd wheel and I got done as quickly as possible to let him have his space..

He had just got his new Strat.. an original 54'. I will say this about EJ. He is a really decent person. I got to spend a good part of the day with him and the band and they were all interesting and very professional. The only time I was nervous was during sound check. He is very picky about his tone, and more than once I felt like the 3rd wheel and I got done as quickly as possible to let him have his space..

Sounds like you had quite the experience. I'm a shy player, I don't think I'd be able to pull it off given the chance.

EJ sounds like he's the opposite of my favourite, Ritchie Blackmore.

Love Eric Johnson! His music is incredible. I recently heard a recording of him playing with John McLaughlin and Mahavishnu! It was pretty incredible.

Congrats! That's pretty bad ass!

wow! How did you get to do that?

My Favorite guitarist...

1. Eric Johnson

2. Andy Summers

3. Alex Lifeson

4. The Edge (U2) - he is simple and effective.

5. Al Di Meola

6. Jimmy page