2007 LP640 manual available

RobberBaron

Call me crazy, but I would say if it is mechanically sound, buy it and spend 25-30K repainting it (or wrap it if you prefer). The drivetrain is way, way more critical to the future value than the color in this particular case.

That said it is a very rare color and it is a very rare drivetrain option so if it is all original 20-30 years from now, it may command quite a price. I personally would wrap it and drive the hell out of it :D

Have you seen Oro Adonis in person? It doesn't photograph well but it looks great in person IMO, then again I'm biased. :)

Have you seen Oro Adonis in person? It doesn't photograph well but it looks great in person IMO, then again I'm biased. :)

I agree with you. In person it's a great color.

Car is really awesome looking in person , IMO Not a color I have ever seen on a Lambo til this one.

Met the owner a while back at Lambo Dallas .. he mentioned the guy who owns "Monster Cable" was the former owner , hence the junk

in the trunk :D

Here's a few pics in better light... Car looked brand new , was in impeccable shape when I saw it.

20140621_104309_zpsmiifa2kf.jpg

20140621_104301_zpsrmh7irrn.jpg

I like this color