World Cup

HannibalACP82

Each goal is more ridiculous that the last. Lloyd just scored a hat trick with a bomb from mid field.

Game was great. I don't think that at the final whistle that Japan should be ashamed of how they lost. Both teams were classy, but at the end of the day, they could be the USA!

Great game all the way around. I am not a big soccer fan but it sure as fun to watch. Glad the ladies brought the cup home. Reminded me of watching in 99 when they did the same thing in a far more dramatic fashion. 99 and 15 are the only 2 World Cups I have watched.

If every soccer game was like this I could watch soccer. It was fun to watch, I'm glad the USA won, those girls played well and that victory was earned. Lloyd won the game, but Alex Morgan is still the mvp to me :icon_mrgreen:

I thought the games were all pretty good. One thing the women seem to do better than the men is that they stay on their feet (for the most part) and don't flop all over the damn ground each time they get bumped by an opposing player. I get tired of seeing the men fall all over the place and then raise their hands in indignation when the refs didn't see them getting raped by the opposing player..."Oi ref, did you see that bloke stick his willie in my arse? Call the penalty damn you!" *German accent*

:icon_mrgreen: