My First V12

737Drvr

AWWW HELL YEAH! It is easy spending other peoples money. :eusa_dance:

Seriously excited for you man! That car is stunning and you are going to love it. I still remember my first ride the night DoctaM3's Aventador came home. HOLY CRAP IS IT BRUTALLY FAST.

Enjoy in the best of health.

Thanks again Hannibal! I have a feeling this one may be around a while.

• 2 weeks later...

It's here. Took delivery last Tuesday. I haven't had a chance to drive it much yet as I've been working and busy with family. From what little experience I have with one of these, it lives up to what I expected. The V12's seem like more of an event to drive. More raucous, not as civilized. I kind of like it. :icon_mrgreen: My favorite things about the car so far: the looks (obvious statement--I think the Aventador is one of the best looking cars ever produced), the shifts in Corsa, and the rumbling the exhaust makes when you let off of the gas (sounds so awesome--worth the price of admission). A few pictures from delivery day.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey, I thought you were a "1 exotic at a time guy" . . . what is that odd black object in the corner? Car is stunning, congrats!

Hey, I thought you were a "1 exotic at a time guy" . . . what is that odd black object in the corner? Car is stunning, congrats!

Good catch. That is/was actually my dad's 348. He just sold it. That is his garage as well. As you can probably tell, he's into Corvettes. I have all of my cars delivered there as there's a lift I can use to detail and mess around with cars on.