Possible UGR ride

avengerr

Hello. I know this sounds pretty weird, but I'm gonna be making a trip to the US for the first time in my life. Im from Pakistan and i love UGR cars, so I was wondering if there is any way possible I can get a ride in a UGR lambo? Like a demo or something. I don't mind paying for it, since I just love the damn cars so much. If anybody would be kind enough to do it, please let me know. If not, then no issues. Thanks, have a good day! Btw I'll be in the Orlando area but don't mind crossing a few states for a ride. Thanks again.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And please don't beat on me for making such a request, it's hard to get a chance to see let alone own these cars here. Thank you.

I bet if you skipped over to NC the UR guys would take you for a ride in a couple :)

I bet if you skipped over to NC the UR guys would take you for a ride in a couple :)

Probably your best bet, go to the source.

I wouldn't mind making a trip to North Carolina if i have to. Is there any way i can contact UGR about this?

well with 305 posts alone in this forum ( not counting GTR forum) about how bad ass UG is ... i think Kevin owes you lunch and a ride in the Hurucan .. just saying...

Haha the Huracan idea sounds a little far fetched so i would be more than happy to sit in a Stage 3. I'll be going to Orlando, Miami and NYC so if anybody is willing to help me in these States I'd appreciate it alot. However, making a trip to Charlotte is fine as well.

I know how you feel. I've wanted a ride in a UR Gallardo ever since I first laid eyes on them in 2011. I am at least fortunate enough to live in a city (Houston), where there are several of them and the owners are guys that actually bring them out and drive them regularly, with the fastest one I've witnessed in person being TTBull's car (which is GORGEOUS pics do it no justice). Hopefully you get a chance to sit in the passenger seat when you visit my friend!

I dont have a tt bit have many Paki friends and they are all good hearted peeps (majority of them,the non benchods). If you would like a ride in any of my toys and ur in socal pm me.

^ love it when you say benchod. Hahaha. Unfortunately i haven't had any luck finding someone and I'm leaving for the US tomorrow night :(

I am surprised Kevin did not offer you a ride... you have been his number 1 fan next to dustin..

I would drop Kevin a PM through the site. That is a sure way to get a hold of him.

As for a ride....I was fortunate enough to visit Charlotte and get a ride in a Stage 3 SL and WOW. Just wow. Worth the trip for that 5 minutes.

Ill be staying in Miami, Orlando and New York. Making the trip to Charlotte has to be a sure thing cause I'll be leaving my wife and kids in Florida only..

I am surprised Kevin did not offer you a ride... you have been his number 1 fan next to dustin..

I though you were gonna stop posting until next TI...

I though you were gonna stop posting until next TI...

Thats not what i said.. I said i will stop posting in the TI thread. I have been posting on here everyday.

Hello. I know this sounds pretty weird, but I'm gonna be making a trip to the US for the first time in my life. Im from Pakistan and i love UGR cars, so I was wondering if there is any way possible I can get a ride in a UGR lambo? Like a demo or something. I don't mind paying for it, since I just love the damn cars so much. If anybody would be kind enough to do it, please let me know. If not, then no issues. Thanks, have a good day! Btw I'll be in the Orlando area but don't mind crossing a few states for a ride. Thanks again.

We have been covered up more than as usual so I have not been on LP much lately, I can get you setup. I will PM you back. thanks!

We have been covered up more than as usual so I have not been on LP much lately, I can get you setup. I will PM you back. thanks!

Wow. What a nice gesture from you guys. I´m happy for you avengerr that you get to experience one of these cars. Try to record your reaction or something to share it here with us. Man I´m really jealous lol. Have fun!

If you end up going there which it seems Kevin is nice enough to get you in there, even though I know they are swarmed...

Tell him to take you out in my Stage X Spyder, with the top down... You have my permission.

Thank me later ;)

If Kevin is going to take him out in your car ...

This is starting to sound like one of those moments, that should definitely be recorded ...

I'm talking in-car video, with the camera focused on the passenger seat ...

That is, of course, if the UGR crew is not too busy ... We get it ... Take care of business first ...

If Kevin is going to take him out in your car ...

This is starting to sound like one of those moments, that should definitely be recorded ...

I'm talking in-car video, with the camera focused on the passenger seat ...

That is, of course, if the UGR crew is not too busy ... We get it ... Take care of business first ...

That would be epic if they can throw a GoPro on the dash to face him.....

That would be epic if they can throw a GoPro on the dash to face him.....

Man, this community is so nice. The thing about lamborghinis or supercars is, that they seem so special and far away for the average guy. But to be offered a ride in one by the owners...thats like a dream come true.