f'ed up 10 million dollar Fcar

cisco35

this was in canada when we were up there for the Ferrari Challenge. the funny part is that he put the prancing donkey on top of the tape :roll: enjoy!!!

Don't laugh..the guy that can afford to smash a GTO is a man who could probbably afford to buy out everyon on this board many times over. Notice he's not driving a Lambo? Maybe you should rethink your statements before you post such drivel

Oh and after he smashed it..he was out on the track again...Could you afford such pleasures?

Don't laugh..the guy that can afford to smash a GTO is a man who could probbably afford to buy out everyon on this board many times over.

WTF?

Maybe you should rethink your statements before you post such drivel

Exactly, couldn't have said it better myself.

Don't laugh..the guy that can afford to smash a GTO is a man who could probbably afford to buy out everyon on this board many times over.

Is it him ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am gald he has the balls to drive it.And when it comes to cars with such high value,the cost of fixing it is negligible in the overall picture

I am gald he has the balls to drive it.And when it comes to cars with such high value,the cost of fixing it is negligible in the overall picture

yeah the vin number for that car is worth 11 million alone and the whole body can be replaced for 100k

yeah the vin number for that car is worth 11 million alone and the whole body can be replaced for 100k

I better start looking for some old f-car vin#'s!

respect to the GTR.......I dont care how many GTO's anyone has, but whoever has 2 GTRs in his garage will get my respect.......

f***ing speechless.

I dont care how much money you have you dont do body work with TAPE!!!!!

You do if you want to finish the race.

Every race series I've seen (well, most anyways) has had people tape the body, so the driver/car could finish the race.

Do 250 GTOs really sell for 10 million? That dude must of been in a bad mood after he cracked his GTO into the wall. A lot of people would be mad if they smashed a 308 into a wall, let alone a 250 GTO!

I admire these guys that drive these priceless cars on the track in actual competition.

You can't take it with you, and you know what? It's only metal. You ball it up, it's not like you just got diagnosed with stage 4 testicular cancer. We need to keep it in perspective.

And if someone can support a GTO racing program, then they have the funds to absorb damage/repair to the car. I'm sure Enzo wouldn't want them sitting in climate-controlled museums...

I admire these guys that drive these priceless cars on the track in actual competition.

You can't take it with you, and you know what? It's only metal. You ball it up, it's not like you just got diagnosed with stage 4 testicular cancer. We need to keep it in perspective.

And if someone can support a GTO racing program, then they have the funds to absorb damage/repair to the car. I'm sure Enzo wouldn't want them sitting in climate-controlled museums...

I agree. I saw him racing today and he was flogging her as Enzo intended.

I drove the 412P up and back to Lime Rock. What a day!

i wish i could have been there. our drivers decieded not to go to lime rock for some reason. im over it. but i will be at Road America in two weeks. :mrgreen:

i wish i could have been there. our drivers decieded not to go to lime rock for some reason. im over it. but i will be at Road America in two weeks. :mrgreen:

en route

I agree, it is sad when people baby these cars and keep them coverd up in some garage or museum to rot. Driving them and tracking them is what really brings our passions alive, exotic cars are ment to be driven.

As for the Lamborghini GTR and Ferrari 355 GTS picture I love it!

do you know him? i like the car but the driver is a suck up dickhead.

Are you refering to the driver of the car in the picture?