Rare Countach Poped Up On eBay

RobberBaron

Hello everyone,

I am a huge Lambo guy and the Countach is my ultimate Lamborghini. It is certainly a dream car of mine and a car I would like to own someday (hopefully soon). Anyway, I like to keep up with the market on all models and this popped up. Seems like a nice car that is really rare. Triple white and a one owner can't be common. It has the wing on the front, which I have never been a fan of, but it makes it more rare and more valuable (I think?). I figured I would share it with everyone who appreciates, loves, or owns a Countach. I have no affiliation with the car or seller.

Thank you,

RobberBaron.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Counta...em=252049239362

Looks clean! Beautiful piece!

For those of you are Countach experts....BUT IT NOW price very reasonable, no?

fcuking hideous. Why?!

No expert here but IIRC that front wing was to meet min bumper heights in a handful of states. Front wing or not, that fcuking car if true is not something seen everyday in that condition.

Front wing is removable..put there for US 5mph bumper if I remember correctly

No expert here but IIRC that front wing was to meet min bumper heights in a handful of states. Front wing or not, that fcuking car if true is not something seen everyday in that condition.

Correct, it was for DOT bumper height. Pretty ingenious IMO.

The "front wing" was the most aesthetically pleasing solution to the bumper height requirement imposed on the late model countaches. Much nicer than the hideous U S bumper.

• 2 weeks later...