What Do You Think Of This Spyder On Ebay?? $69,500

bxtech

Almost positive this same car was in an accident (literally flipped and turned upside down). Looks like it was repaired haphazardly and changed hands multiple times.

Buyer BEWARE!

2007 Gallardo Spyder $69,500 on Ebay. Clean title. Has light front end damage. Doesn't look too bad in the pics. Seems like a decent deal.....especially for a DIYer.

LINK: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Gallar...em=271963303702

Run fcuking away. Car is a total piece of shit that's been in a horrific wreck. Someone bought it, half assed it back together and has been trying to dump it back in the salvage auction as a "light damage driver" for ages.

Here she is...

Omg, how do you know everything about all these cars...Thank God you provide the transparency for unknowing folks.

Here she is...

Wow! This car got pretty jacked up! Thanks so much for the info!....and for saving @ss!! A friend of mine has been considering a 360 and I pointed him to this car. His budget is around $60-70K and this one fit his price range perfectly. He actually would prefer a Lambo, but they have all been out of his budget. He doesn't mind doing some work if the deal was right, but this car has too much of a bad history to even consider. This car doesn't even "deserve" a clean title.....I'm wondering how it holds one? There are salvage titled cars out there with only a small fraction of the damage of this one.

Thank goodness for the day and age of the online forums! What would we do without a community like this! Thanks guys! :)

A thanks to you too sonict.

• 3 weeks later...

Its been proven to be true over and over , the cheapest Gallardos are ALWAYS the most expensive Gallardos. Buy the cleanest example around or do not buy one at all.

Its been proven to be true over and over , the cheapest Gallardos are ALWAYS the most expensive Gallardos. Buy the cleanest example around or do not buy one at all.

:iamwithstupid:

"I am too poor to afford cheap things!" always rings true!

• 1 month later...

Looks like this car came back and is on Ebay again with a buy it now for $85K. Different seller this time that says it's a repossession. I guess it was repossessed from the previous owner that was trying to sell it before? No mention about the engine running at 1/2 power or the other issues the car has. At least the previous owner disclosed those items. Could've been bought before for $60K, current bids at $50,100 with the reserve not met.

Definitely the same car. Same VIN and same reupholstered baggy seats.

LINK: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Gallar...em=161874448330

LINK TO OLD AUCTION: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-Lamborghini-G...=p2047675.l2557