TI - Fall 2015

UR 55

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know right. Every win UGR has, he always says they "jumped" lol. How about a better reaction time?

I was not there.. But Tien ( my buddy said ) Tony could not catch him. Jump meaning reaction time. Not cheating. so chill.

I was not there.. But Tien ( my buddy said ) Tony could not catch him. Jump meaning reaction time. Not cheating. so chill.

Exactly. It was a win for UG, now we need to see the vids

The R8 won! Period

Audi R8=213 MPH vs T1 =210 MPH... It's not even close...

213 and 210 in 1400 ft lol.

Wow!!! Glad we got to see the 2 fastest cars race.

Props to Todd for broadcastin!!!

Congrats Kevin!!!

Light went green and we both went. That is the day seat GTR in the world, period !!! Congrats to Tony!

Huge congrats for the 6th win Kevin !!!

I don't know how you guys manage to take care of all your customers at all times !!

RESPECT !!!!

VegasGTR stop with the excuses !!!

213 and 210 in 1400 ft lol.

Wow!!! Glad we got to see the 2 fastest cars race.

Props to Todd for broadcastin!!!

Congrats Kevin!!!

I agree. How cool was that.

Just awesome.

And I'm speechless on how fast the cars were.

Mike

great race! all joking aside congrats Kevin. I am not happy you won , but you damn well earned it. You beat a car that ran 210. you can finally sleep at night.

It was an amazing result by both parties. I'm curious about the techical aspects of the R8 because it's definitely not a normal X version. For comparison's sake, Gidi's record-holding 570 trapped 202.88 which seems slow now lol. Amazing.

It was an amazing result by both parties. I'm curious about the techical aspects of the R8 because it's definitely not a normal X version. For comparison's sake, Gidi's record-holding 570 trapped 202.88 which seems slow now lol. Amazing.

looks like a lot of folks will be upgrading to the "2X" over the winter. hahahaha

It called giving it all. kevin pushed well over 50psi on that pass. Tony pushed 66 going for broke.Both Parties left nothing on the table.

"Normal X version" lol.