Keeping the Larini on my LP640 | video

Minte

I have been hot and cold on the system since I got the car. Some times it's just too loud. I was on my way home from a local cars & coffee and I got video'd It just sounds too damn good.

Say what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you are keeping it!

There is an extra bonus from this exhaust system. Most of the people in my neighborhood don't talk to me now.

This is a huge win!

There is an extra bonus from this exhaust system. Most of the people in my neighborhood don't talk to me now.

This is a huge win!

LOL

I have the LOC Stage 2 on mine. My neighbors (all super sweet old ladies) have actually told me how much they love the sound, I was NOT expecting that haha. I built a new garage that is mostly glass and one of them was saying she hoped I was storing the 'blue beauty' in there so she could see it more often. Needless to say I'm never moving now lol.

LOL

I have the LOC Stage 2 on mine. My neighbors (all super sweet old ladies) have actually told me how much they love the sound, I was NOT expecting that haha. I built a new garage that is mostly glass and one of them was saying she hoped I was storing the 'blue beauty' in there so she could see it more often. Needless to say I'm never moving now lol.

There is a guy down the road from me that always would frown at me and cover his ears when I drove by his house with my 993 Turbo with Fabspeeds, cat delete. I haven't seen him for a while but I can't imagine he likes this car much better. :)

I ran across this company while looking for low profile oval exhaust tubing for a custom car build.

http://www.drgas.com/

The products look a little less than exotic, but ooohhh man some of the sounds those cars make.

Check out some of the videos.

Here is one of my faves (even though it is an *f-car*)

I get mixed reactions in my neighborhood. Younger people and kids love it, older people and others hate it. Some neighbors won't acknowledge me or the car. Mine is straight piped.