A little less ghetto now

gmendoza

Thanks guys for all the compliments. I'm def considering the matched calipers.

Fantastic looking Murcie. I passed this car up for mine based on the mods. Now that you have fixed her up, she is a beauty.

Thanks. I'm glad you, my friend and everyone else passed on the car. There weren't too many manual options lol.

Personally I would have went for silver stock 02 murcielago wheels instead of the LP640 wheels..(I like originality)

but you def saved it! Looks alot better..the front shot is killer!

Thanks. Funny you mention that. The 02 wheels are my favorite Murcie wheel. Unfortunately my car is a 06 with the later so it has the bigger factory brakes and would not clear the brakes. So it was Hermera or Hercules for me. The car originally came with Hercules

i want my finder's fee :icon_mrgreen:

looks awesome!

For the wheels or car? lol

Lost cause yo!

Gold=ghetto

jk

You need to retint those rear lights though....

hahaha, no tint

Wheels are a huge improvement and I bet it rides 2X better too! I like a light tint on the tails as the fruit stripe gum tail lights look a bit dated on an otherwise timeless design. The 640 tail lights are the only improvement aesthetically over a Murci, IMHO.

I do love the LP640 tails and the fruit stripe tails have never been my favorite but the amber & Oro Adonis go really well with this car in person.

Thanks. Funny you mention that. The 02 wheels are my favorite Murcie wheel. Unfortunately my car is a 06 with the later so it has the bigger factory brakes and would not clear the brakes. So it was Hermera or Hercules for me. The car originally came with Hercules

Never knew that..Thanks!