Incoming active shooter.

Roman

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My girlfriend used to attend that college.

Reports indicate the shooter is detained, so I guess the shooter is still alive?

(edit) - other reports say the shooter is dead. Too many conflicting reports. Guess we'll have to wait.

RIP to the victims. Very sad.

This shit drives me nuts. When are the left going to see that more and more laws don't prevent these things? These people didn't have a chance.

He posted his plans on 4chan last night.... And was encouraged.

Never mention that piece of shit forum again,..

Lest the facts get in the way of the "gun problem" posts to come, I'll leave this here: Violent Crime Down in the US

The short version is that murder and violent crime is down over the last 20+ years (roughly the same period when concealed carry laws swept the nation, but I'm sure that is coincidental...right?)

He posted his plans on 4chan last night.... And was encouraged.

Never mention that piece of shit forum again,..

Sickening enough that the horrible act was contemplated and carried out, but to read those posts was some sickening and infuriating shit on top of it all.

The thing about that and other sites is the comments are all tongue in cheek. If there was a perceived real threat often the people are hunted down and exposed.

I guess before the Internet these sorts of people had to work a bit harder to find each other. A sad, unintended consequence of global connectivity.

That entire website needs to be taken down. Things like this continue to make me lose faith in humanity.

Lest the facts get in the way of the "gun problem" posts to come, I'll leave this here: Violent Crime Down in the US

The short version is that murder and violent crime is down over the last 20+ years (roughly the same period when concealed carry laws swept the nation, but I'm sure that is coincidental...right?)

+10000. When are liberals going to wake up and smell the roses? And to make things worse, there are many instances every year in which concealed carriers stop mass shootings and they don't get nearly as much credit and Liberals refuse to acknowledge the fact.

The thing about that and other sites is the comments are all tongue in cheek. If there was a perceived real threat often the people are hunted down and exposed.

Read this shit and tell me that again....

http://boards.4chan.org/r9k/

"Confirmed OP is dead.

R.I.P. OP

Real human being & a real hero.

He did nothing wrong. It was society's fault."

Most of us do not care that normal people (normies) are getting killed. They have shit on us all of our lives and seeing some get killed feels a little bit like karmic justice. They treated us like garbage our whole lives so its really hard to get upset over this.

That being said most people here don't want to actually kill normies but when someone does we can't help but enjoy our selves. Not to mention the fact that 4chan has a contrarian culture since it was first started and that is not going to change.

What the fcuk.

Shooter in custody per CNN

Shooter is dead... take my word for it.

Today is the 12th anniversary of 4chan... And this is his "celebration".

Good. I prefer it that way.

Yeah, but it is the "easy way out" for the shooter. Go out in a blaze of self-assigned glory and let the Int3rwebz rejoice I guess. :eusa_wall: