Montage Hotel Deer Valley Utah

szabo_martin

So... What started out as a road trip to LA ended as a stay at the Montage Deer Valley for 4 days. Without getting into the long story... What a hotel! Location is stunning, the hotel itself is amazing. The service is fantastic. Our receptionist Sarah has gone above and beyond, plus never seems to rest. New to me in a five star hotel.. They don't nickle and dime you... Most 5 stars they charge parking, wifi and all the other little bs. Anyway they've been fantastic so wanted to give them a shout out and if your headed to Utah for skiing to check them out. Ps they have a lamborghini 100 years of innovation in 50 years book on display in the lobby.. So they must be good :)

We drive up in the area a couple times a year. The wife and I have stayed at a couple hotels in the area, but have yet to get to the Montage. We talked about it just the other day. Looks like its a great place to go spend a day and night together to get away from the Kids.

The rates were still really fair... I'm sure they will go up quite a bit come ski season. Its a very relaxing place, we played pool.. went outside to the hot tub, walked down main street. Just a nice place to chill out. I'll try and post some pics. Would be a fun place with the lambo in the summer :)

So... What started out as a road trip to LA ended as a stay at the Montage Deer Valley for 4 days. Without getting into the long story... What a hotel! Location is stunning, the hotel itself is amazing. The service is fantastic. Our receptionist Sarah has gone above and beyond, plus never seems to rest. New to me in a five star hotel.. They don't nickle and dime you... Most 5 stars they charge parking, wifi and all the other little bs. Anyway they've been fantastic so wanted to give them a shout out and if your headed to Utah for skiing to check them out. Ps they have a lamborghini 100 years of innovation in 50 years book on display in the lobby.. So they must be good :)

I get all of that. Any good hookers you recommend?

• 2 weeks later...