Underground Racing Twin Turbo Huracan DCT Standing Half Mile **Video**

Underground Racing

Finally Underground Racing is releasing the DCT Huracan Twin Turbo systems for sale. We have spent an extensive amount of time road testing this setup and a few weeks ago decided to take it to the WannagoFast standing half mile event just outside of Dallas, Texas. The TT Huracan ran 202 mph in the standing half mile using the OEM street tires. The driveabilty is just as smooth as stock. Our Huracan DCT clutch setup was developed by Dodson Motorsports and exclusively available through Underground Racing.

If anyone is interested in a build like this for your Huracan, please don't hesitate to call or email anytime.

Thanks, Kevin

[email protected]

704-361-3443

package pricing

http://www.undergroundracing.com/vehicles/...-huracantt.html

What is amazing is hearing the turbo never fall out of boost. Once it spools, it continues to stay in boost.

Great Job UGR!!! I know you guys have spent tons of time and money in research. THIS is the system to have.

Mike

What is amazing is hearing the turbo never fall out of boost. Once it spools, it continues to stay in boost.

Great Job UGR!!! I know you guys have spent tons of time and money in research. THIS is the system to have.

Mike

Will you buy me one?

Awesome video and great news for Huracan owners!

Now that you retain the stock drivability, are you planning on taking your Red Huracan to the 1/4 and try the Launch Control? Or do you want to develop the Race Version with DCT first, and then do it next year?

Awesome video and great news for Huracan owners!

Now that you retain the stock drivability, are you planning on taking your Red Huracan to the 1/4 and try the Launch Control? Or do you want to develop the Race Version with DCT first, and then do it next year?

Not sure. No one seems to be in drag racing these days. Might just keep getting 1/2 mile #'s

Not sure. No one seems to be in drag racing these days. Might just keep getting 1/2 mile #'s

Does the new DCT package translate to the '14 and up R8s? How much performance should we expect to sacrifice given the different engine architecture v. the Huracan?

Does the new DCT package translate to the '14 and up R8s? How much performance should we expect to sacrifice given the different engine architecture v. the Huracan?

same power. DCT R8's are ready to go. The blue 2014 R8 I got from Dustin has been testing out nice.

same power. DCT R8's are ready to go. The blue 2014 R8 I got from Dustin has been testing out nice.

You just say the word if you don't want it anymore...

Most excellent and big congrats dustin. I need to find a car. Off to ebay I go . . .

• 1 month later...
Would love to see what this car runs in the 1/4

Same here! I would assume that the X Huracan was running around 190mph at the 1/4 mile so I would assume a low 8 or high 7 is possible.

This DCT Huracan is on a whole different level though for an easy street car. Wouldn't mind being able to go to the 1/4 mile, knock out a 9 flat @ 170mph and then drive home; all on a bolt on system!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...