Lamborghini Club America just launched the new website!

Andrew R.

Just saw this,

Will join never heard of the club.

President of my region for Ferrari Club would be great to have to have shared events.

We are challenging the Porsche and Viper club for a trifecta racing event could add in Lambo it's all goes to charity.

Go karts 1/4 mile and one lap precision race.

Let's talk would like to know more.

• 3 weeks later...
Do LamboClub "Lifer" get a T-shirt too?

All these perks for rejoiners and new joiners, what about those of us joined for "life"?

Also, do we "lifer" get a new membership card each year or we do we just get that one "lifetime" card at the year when we joined as a "lifetime"?

Jesus fcuking christ Toof doc, way too much bitching.

Just saw this,

Will join never heard of the club.

President of my region for Ferrari Club would be great to have to have shared events.

We are challenging the Porsche and Viper club for a trifecta racing event could add in Lambo it's all goes to charity.

Go karts 1/4 mile and one lap precision race.

Let's talk would like to know more.

Jesus fcuking christ Toof doc, way too much bitching.

Damn it Camel Toe, ship me your free tshirt then since you're too fat to fit in them!

Great website! I loved the old photo's of the early meets. Would be cool if you could find more of those. Congratulations Andrew.

ROFLAMO, great comeback!

Pm me your address,will send it your way but im keeping the calendar!

We're good. I don't need the tshirt. Thank you. I did receive the free calendar from LCA as well. Love it!

ToofDoc, yes of course we can send a LIFETIME member a t-shirt! Just email the size you would like and we'll get it shipped out to you.

gLA, more vintage photos will be soon posted on there.. scanning them is taking hours and hours!

Thanks gents for the support! We still have some t-shirts left, so anyone else that wants to join/renew in the next couple days, we can still honor this offer!

ToofDoc, yes of course we can send a LIFETIME member a t-shirt! Just email the size you would like and we'll get it shipped out to you.

gLA, more vintage photos will be soon posted on there.. scanning them is taking hours and hours!

Thanks gents for the support! We still have some t-shirts left, so anyone else that wants to join/renew in the next couple days, we can still honor this offer!

Thank you!!

Andrew, this new website is groundbreaking and looks modern like a brand new Lamborghini. Congrats! As being said we stand out from the rest. :)

Yeah, you hit on a challenging point.. local drives and events. That is tough because we are a small community, and only a percentage get their cars out to drive them... and then only a certain percentage of those drivers are willing to help organize something. So a big thank you to the guys that do help!

For the Southern California - Los Angeles area, which should be one of the largest Lambo population centers and has plenty of great weather and great driving roads, there is zero Lambo Club presence whatsoever (that I'm aware of, anyways). However, I know that when a local dealership (Auto Gallery) hosts an annual Lambo drive event here, 40-50 Lambo's show up for it. Hell, I saw them send out an email once to just a subset of that group with only a couple weeks notice, to see if some Lambos wanted to show up for a kid's birthday party, and we had 8 cars. So, it's not a matter of lacking cars/drivers here that want to do group drives or activities.

For me, a "Club" involves other people, not just ordering a package of (nice!) Lambo merchandise. Get some activity in the Los Angeles chapter, heck, even half (or a quarter??) of what I've heard happens in the Orange County chapter, and you'll have my $$... I hear ya though re: difficulties finding people to help organize, but have you really tried in the past year for Los Angeles?

My apologies if I'm mistaken about the (lack of) events or your efforts to get some leadership here...

LOL, slow your roll Spider, this aint a Camaro "club" with a ton of members.

If you want to put up events, feel free to jump in and take a leadership role LCA related or not.

From my experience putting runs together in "OC" as you put it, it is a MAJOR undertaking.

We did plenty of runs back in the day but if someone "Eliot"' didnt spend ALOT of time putting it together it wouldnt have ever happen.

So, if you want events ( as I and MANY other members do) set it up yourself....

Btw, met you at the LP track event....Bryan did an imense amount of work to set that up so that should tell you how much work goes into an event with flaky people...

BH llambo was giving away free hotels and track passes to setup an event...

Bottom line, it is A LOT of work....