SuperVeloce Roadster Allocations

ToofDoc

So I'm assuming all 500 units dealership allocations around the world are spoken for by now (true customer orders or not)? Probably 200-250 of those spots will be allocated for the US market. Do any of you know? Have you called any Lambo dealers to see and are they still taking deposits for the AV SV Roadsters to be in line or to have an actual allocation spot.

If there is an open allocation spot for you to lock in because someone else had a change of mind, would any of you like to know where they are? I thought maybe we can use this thread for that purpose.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me guess, you tried but didn't get an allocation?

No, I got one, had one for awhile now. Just waiting for a build date to be assigned.

Just wondering when others are getting theirs and their build date?

No, I got one, had one for awhile now. Just waiting for a build date to be assigned.

Waiting for my build date, supposedly its to be June (fingers crossed)

Waiting for my build date, supposedly its to be June (fingers crossed)

Start building in June or delivery in June?

It usually takes 3 months to finish going through the assembly line....

If they say a June delivery than it'll be an end of Feb or beginning March allocation. Keep us updated!

Also, are you first in line for the SV Roadster at your dealership?

Our first in line at my dealership is already building as we speak for an April delivery in time for Gold Rush Rally.

Where did you find an allocation?

Are they really taking 3 months to build? I think that's incorrect, I was told August production September delivery they car is flying over.

Are they really taking 3 months to build? I think that's incorrect, I was told August production September delivery they car is flying over.

Wow...that's news to me!? I don't believe it's that fast. 3 months from paint to dyno.

Where did you find an allocation?

My bad, I don't mean an allocation to build yet, I was referring to a hard order placed awhile back. I'm im line to receive an allocation build date.

Its in the UK, but mine is a May build, delivery here only takes a few days after it leaves the production line

.......... but knowing Lambo it will probably be here in June

My bad, I don't mean an allocation to build yet, I was referring to a hard order placed awhile back. I'm im line to receive an allocation build date.

No biggie.

STL had three - did someone in STL back out or did they find you one or you found another dealer?

Congrats on snagging a build slot - what's your spec.

Anyone know what typical delivery mileage is.

No biggie.

STL had three - did someone in STL back out or did they find you one or you found another dealer?

Congrats on snagging a build slot - what's your spec.

Anyone know what typical delivery mileage is.

I'm at STL also, we have 7 of us there! Got my deposit in way before you remember? You knew that. We talked on the phone about it? You were all worrying about being first or second?

You may be third or forth now because I know exactly who first allocation and the second allocation goes to. I'm not concerned when I get an allocation, as long as I get one.

I'm at STL also, we have 7 of us there! Got in before you remember?

Ok.

Last time I was at the dealera month ago for the Bentley preview there were three.

I know the other two guys both from St Louis.

Just asked your spec.

I remember reading your post.

I don't remember the owner mentioning your name when he told me the three people who received allocations.

I hope you get one - just asked your spec.

I see what your saying....

Owner probably just told you which three allocations were assigned, still 4 of us waiting which makes 7 of us total.

My order has been in LOOM for awhile now...just waiting for an allocation now.

I see what your saying....

Owner probably just told you which three allocations were assigned, still 4 of us waiting which makes 7 of us total.

My order has been in LOOM for awhile now...just waiting for an allocation now.

Ok - congrats.

Deposit placed on 6/16/15

Specs input into LOOM on 6/22/15

Now waiting for a build allocation date

Deposit placed on 6/16/15

Specs input into LOOM on 6/22/15

Now waiting for a build allocation date

Think it's best we agree to disagree - you initiated a thread looking for open allocations which is why I asked where you found an allocation.

I assure you mine is dated signed and 50k marked deposit received with a spec prior to your sheet.

It's possible you are being mislead as you seem to have a relationship with Ad Personam and at the dealer.

Again - hope you get the SV.

Think it's best we agree to disagree - you initiated a thread looking for open allocations which is why I asked where you found an allocation.

I assure you mine is dated signed and 50k marked deposit received with a spec prior to your sheet.

It's possible you are being mislead as you seem to have a relationship with Ad Personam and at the dealer.

Again - hope you get the SV.

My initial post to the thread is kind of confusing now that I read it again. I meant for this thread to inform others if any of us are aware of any open allocation spots if anything does become open (i.e. If/when a buyer drop out). It was not meant for me looking for a spot.

Lambo and I created and named a new color for my SVR build so I believe I'll be getting a car. Also, my continue communications with my dealer (Graham/Brian) and Lambo (Ad Personan director) directly is helping with this waiting process. The main question is when my order will start building? I'm NOT first on that list of 7 SVR orders at STL Motorcars, but I really don't mind. Excited to see everyone else's built!

Delivery mileage ranges.....when I received my brand new 2014 Av Roadster, it had 45 miles already. Anything less than a 50 is normal I'd say.

Be sure to share when your allocation build date when you get yours! I'll do the same when I get mine.

BTW, just a FYI on down payment full deposit for the SVR. The deposit for an order is $35K listed by Lambo. Some dealer salesmen will ask for more because of the demand and its limited availability of order slots that dealers will ask for more deposit. If any of you did put down more, no big deal since the money will go towards your purchase price anyways, but I just want everyone to know that Lambo only required amount is only $35K, not $50K or $100K.

Toof, what custom colour did you go with and what is the process like?

I went with a matte finish baby blue, a shade of blue between Blu Cepheus and Celeste Phoebe, that will be called BLU SEILER (named after my son's middle name).

The process started back in 2013 when I built my new 2014 Aventador Roadster and met the Ad Personam Director (APD) at the factory. Kept up in communication and built a relationship. When the SVR came out, I reached out to him again and said let's build an even more special car and that's when I proposed a custom paint color. When I proposed the matte baby blue, APD said that color has never been produced out of the factory and would be a great color. We confirmed on that color prior to all those other blue cars unveiled in 2015 (Blu LeMans SVR at Quail and Blu Cepheus Huracan Spyder at Frankfurt). I was like "man, all these blue cars now!"

So on my end, the process was as simple as asking for it, but on the Lambo end, I'm sure it was more involved. It did take couple of month to confirm by Lambo that both my color scheme and name were approved. Blu Seiler will be a paint color available to order on any new Lambos ONLY AFTER my SVR is built.

In selecting the name itself, I had all the reign to choose whatever I wish with APD's suggestions and of course with Lambo's final approval. As a pleasant surprise, APD had an actual AV rear panel painted in my new color with the prototype large SV logo in matte CF for my build meeting last October so I can appreciate and see my new paint color. LOVED IT!!

I reached out to Kris Singh on his experience when I was seeking approval, kris told me that he didn't request his paint, Lambo just named it after him so he never went through the same process.

Truly honored to have such great relationship with the APD and to Lamborghini on both of my new car built experiences! Simply speechless to be able to have a new paint color named after my son!