SuperVeloce Roadster Allocations

ToofDoc

I did a matte grey roadster a couple years ago. It was about 13k.

Toof, can you tell me how much the paint to sample costs? You can PM me if you don't want it in public. I wonder if matte paint to sample costs more than a normal paint to sample color. I heard its about $25,000 CDN for paint to sample

That is correct, I also had Grigio Titans on my 2014 AV Roadster and that was $13K. Factory had 4 standard matte finish paint colors for a long time (brown, black, white, yellow), then they added the matte grey back in 2013 for the 2014 builds. They were all $13K cost options at that time.

Now for the SV Coupé and SVR, all the matte paint finishes maybe the same cost as previous and charges $14K on two ad Personam colors Rosso Bia and Blu Sideris. For my custom paint color, the factory most likely will use the cost option code 9996 (Ad Personam Custom Color) for the build.

Total cost of my custom paint is unknown at this time? I should learn more as my build date is assigned.

I'd guess it would be anywhere from $15K - $30K?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very cool story and experience.... not to mention a VERY COOL STORY to share with your son (not sure how old) when he's old enough to get that he has a LAMBO color named after him!

Now for the SV Coupé and SVR, Lambo changed all the matte paint finishes to be FREE and charges $14K on two ad Personam colors Rosso Bia and Blu Sideris. For my custom paint color, the factory most likely will use the cost option code 9996 (Ad Personam Custom Color) for the build

Matte body paint finishes were not free when I selected Blue Inacol or Bianco Canopus on the SV roadster - when did they change it to FREE.

Good choice on the blue - pretty cool they painted a fender and inlaid CF for you to approve. I tried enlarging the picture to see the matte CF finish couldn't see the weave.

Matte body paint finishes were not free when I selected Blue Inacol on the SV roadster - when did they change it to FREE.

Good choice on the blue.

I believe that's what the factory build option price sheet states for the LP750s. For all other AVs LP700 variants, all matte paint there's a cost.

I believe that's what the factory build option price sheet states for the LP750s. For all other AVs LP700 variants, all matte paint there's a cost.

The (-) indication above the paint selection sheet shows that option not available.

Then align the category with the LP750 and it's listed as not available.

The (F) which are the pearls are free on the SV even though on other models there is an uncharge.

Good choice on the blue - pretty cool they painted a fender and inlaid CF for you to approve. I tried enlarging the picture to see the matte CF finish couldn't see the weave.

My previous point exactly and that's why I took that cost option out of my build. Can't even tell the SV is in CF in pics and we were only 5-6 feet away from the camera. Granted the person who took our picture is not a great photographer and she used her iPhone shooting towards a light source (window behind us), butstill the matte CF weave pattern was washed out in pictures.

The glossy CF weave pattern may stand out more but APD said that they don't want to do a matte paint finish exterior car with glossy CF SV logo. They deemed too much work. Matte paint car go with matte CF SV logo, glossy paint car can go with glossy CF SV logo.

The (-) indication above the paint selection sheet shows that option not available.

The (F) which are the pearls are free on the SV even though on other models there is an uncharge.

We know those paint colors are available but you're right....there has to be a cost huh? Let me see if I can find anything on paint cost for the LP750?

We know those paint colors are available but you're right....there has to be a cost huh? Let me see if I can find anything on paint cost for the LP750?

IIRC it was 14k for matte and 10 - 12k for colors not offered on the list.

That might be right for you guys, from memory matte here was just a hair under $30k and we usually double or there abouts.

What are you thinking, I know you like wild colors :icon_mrgreen:

I have a special colour in mind and just waiting on approval from the factory 😀 But I'm not getting a SV-R 😉

I saw this pic on Instagram. Anybody know what colour this is?

90% sure it is Blu Glauco. Not sure if this is important or not but if this is the colour you want, it's been done before; i.e. there is a local AV-r in this colour.

You are correct those colors aren't available as a standard cost option, the cost of the option reverts back to the selection of the Ad Personam, for Bianco Canopus I don't remember exactly the cost here without looking it up, and I am too lazy to go and do that :icon_mrgreen:, from memory it was about $29,000 and some change, if you half that you guys probably have to pay around the $15k mark.

I don't know how much they charge for paint to sample, under the ad personam you can get it done in any shade you want and even name the paint as per Toof's experience, which is very cool and unique.

I have a special colour in mind and just waiting on approval from the factory 😀 But I'm not getting a SV-R 😉

Centenario :turboalex:

I saw this pic on Instagram. Anybody know what colour this is?

IMG_0056.jpg

Looks like the "Tiffany Blue", Lambo Miami had an Aventador in that color last year.

90% sure it is Blu Glauco. Not sure if this is important or not but if this is the colour you want, it's been done before; i.e. there is a local AV-r in this colour.

I kinda thought it was that color. I know the owner of the Blu Glauco AV-R in Vancouver and don't worry I wouldn't copy him :)

I kinda thought it was that color. I know the owner of the Blu Glauco AV-R in Vancouver and don't worry I wouldn't copy him :)

No worries at all :); it was more of a friendly reminder than anything else. Exciting to learn that you are getting another bull, congrats!

I'm still waiting for Kermit to sell but I have lots of time :)

I will fill you in when things get locked in!

I'm thinking of buying a sapang blue R8 V10 for now as a daily driver. I need something for winter as driving an SUV is killing me lol

When I was at the factory in December there was a Blu Glauco SV Roadster for the Middle East with red/black interior

I thought the car looked stunning and the colour is much better in real life than in photos

Unfortunately, even in the car park round the back of the factory, they wouldn't let us take pictures