FABSPEED the Real Deal.

NSXtoMURCI

Just wanna say Thank You to John B. and Fabspeed for providing such high quality products. Just received the primary cat bypass for my LP640 and the craftsmanship is top notch. What an awesome piece of ART you guy creating, even down to a bolt. I'm so freaking happy and can't wait to get it install. Thankx again. :icon_super:

fabspeedIMG_1510.jpg

fabspeedIMG_1509.jpg

fabspeedIMG_1506.jpg

fabspeedIMG_1513.jpg

Just wanna say Thank You to John B. and Fabspeed for providing such high quality products. Just received the primary cat bypass for my LP640 and the craftsmanship is top notch. What an awesome piece of ART you guy creating, even down to a bolt. I'm so freaking happy and can't wait to get it install. Thankx again. :icon_super:

Thank you. You will love the sound! let me know if you need anything else.

Fabspeed is legit and great customer service! I had the Fabspeed cat bypass on my 2004 G and that made it a flame thrower!

I had some serious communication issues with my fabspeed lp640 test pipes but they ultimately shipped them express and did some custom modifications for me which were perfect so I give the, a huge thumbs up!

• 9 months later...
Just received another piece of art from Fabspeed today. Thank you for Fabricating high quality product. :icon_super:

You HAD to show me that! Just bought one as well!!!

Yeah I showed up at the right moment and recorded a short video when they're Just done installing the Fabspeed primary cat. I can email the video If any one wanna help post It here? There is a slight raspy sound at lower rpm, which is the characteristic of the Tubi exhaust. at WOT is........ :headbang: