Diablo type?

Life About Cars

Looks like a 91-93 but with different wheels

:iamwithstupid:

Definitely not a 30th.

Agree with both. And perhaps slightly off topic but the right hand side front fender and the front trunk cover fitment/alignment look off as well.

Something about those wheels doesn't sit right.. they look like 18"VT/roadster- but they don't at the same time. Something about the profile...

edit-- na.. no go. Those are aftermarket.. interesting though..

i-z775vZP.png

By golly you're right. There's no slight contouring to the face of the wheel centers and there are only four bolts per spoke vice five. I've never seen replica wheels like that, not even on replicas. Who would go to all that trouble? And why is all this weird shit always in Europe?

bumper and mirrors are 93 and up(vt).

+1. Those bumpers with the bigger air intakes didn't come around until the Diablo went 4WD.

Judging by the wheels, the bumper and mirrors could be replacements too. Who knows. I would think someone could just call the dealer and ask someone about it.

By golly you're right. There's no slight contouring to the face of the wheel centers and there are only four bolts per spoke vice five. I've never seen replica wheels like that, not even on replicas. Who would go to all that trouble? And why is all this weird shit always in Europe?

Yes, defiantly not US, easy identified by the lack of tacky chrome wheels and tinted windows. :)

Also, pretty sure Johannesburg is just a little south of Europe… ;)

Yes, defiantly not US, easy identified by the lack of tacky chrome wheels and tinted windows. :)

Also, pretty sure Johannesburg is just a little south of Europe… ;)

Ok, you got me...didn't check the sign...only looked at the side marker lights.

But I'll see your chrome wheels and tinted windows and raise you one of these babies. You're move, Europe. :lol:

Weird.jpg

But I'll see your chrome wheels and tinted windows and raise you one of these babies. You're move, Europe. :lol:

Weird.jpg

Just wait until Japan Enters... :lol:

Ok, you got me...didn't check the sign...only looked at the side marker lights.

post-25074-1452000406.jpg

Man.. I'd love to undo all of that..

Humans are an interesting species.