Valet joyride results in Aventador fire in Miami

Cant remember what car it was, I know it was a normal DD but I seem to recall that you could not rev the engine very high if the car was in neutral.

I'm not much for this type of electronic nanny but it might save a few cars in cases like this.

Cant remember what car it was, I know it was a normal DD but I seem to recall that you could not rev the engine very high if the car was in neutral.

I'm not much for this type of electronic nanny but it might save a few cars in cases like this.

AMG cars will do this once the car gets too hot.

I DO NOT POST any damaged cars. its a rule of mine ..

but here... why is it that even lambo owners and lovers don't seem to want to know:

1 - name of the establishment

2 - name of the valet company

I am in Miami tomorrow. 10:30 am and why is that that I don't know which restaurant or shop this is and I am searching.

I DO NOT POST any damaged cars. its a rule of mine ..

I wish more people would follow this principle, it is like they get joy out of seeing a car destroyed .

I wish more people would follow this principle, it is like they get joy out of seeing a car destroyed .

Yeah I cannot fathom why anyone in that video who sees that car on fire would be smiling either. Personally, my first thought would be how can I help get this fire out NOT how quick can I record this car fire for social media. Sucks for the owner

Yeah I cannot fathom why anyone in that video who sees that car on fire would be smiling either. Personally, my first thought would be how can I help get this fire out NOT how quick can I record this car fire for social media. Sucks for the owner

I wanted to start a website just linking to videos where someone could have helped vs recording. We sorta suck as a species. Some people just like to watch the world burn.