Lamborghini Countach | evo ICONS

Hovik

Whoever drilled all of those front bumper license plate holes needs to be shot.

Thanks for sharing! I wouldn't have otherwise seen this video!

Cool video. If I am not mistaken think that was the car Chad sold about five years ago.

I dug around, and it looks like it's probably not. The video says it's an '81, and it has the QV wing, euro marker lights, square mirrors, silver emblems, and Ansa exhaust. Chadbourn was selling an '82 build date LP400S with the low euro wing, NA marker lights, black emblems, 2nd gen mirrors, and a new Quicksilver exhaust. Granted it's possible, but the interior would have had to have been replaced too. Here's a picture of Chadbourn's old project car,

PICT0396.JPG

A member here purchased it and went inactive shortly thereafter. IIRC, I think it went to Norway or somewhere up that way.

not Chad's car i think

this one comes from Holland i believe and the wing was added recently

this car in the EVO video had a poorly restored interior, looks really wrong

and many not original things or not correct:

steering wheel is not a countach one, the pad is though

piping should not be on a 400S

the wing is QV

the bull should not be on the back....i do not even looked at engine bay or other stuff

p.s. it will probably sell for half the green S3....

then everybody will scream the countach value is going down badly...while simply the green S3 sold VERY hig and this probably will sell pretty low compared to a good original car in a regular color

I dug around, and it looks like it's probably not. The video says it's an '81, and it has the QV wing, euro marker lights, square mirrors, silver emblems, and Ansa exhaust. Chadbourn was selling an '82 build date LP400S with the low euro wing, NA marker lights, black emblems, 2nd gen mirrors, and a new Quicksilver exhaust. Granted it's possible, but the interior would have had to have been replaced too. Here's a picture of Chadbourn's old project car,

PICT0396.JPG

A member here purchased it and went inactive shortly thereafter. IIRC, I think it went to Norway or somewhere up that way.

Yes, guess I was wrong.

I knew the car when oversea somewhere and figured it was the same car. Not too many yellow LP400S out there.

Nice to see one driven in anger a bit! Good video. But as others have mentioned, the car is not 100%

I'm interested to see what it makes at auction. It's RM and they tend to do better on sales than most of the other auction houses. Imho.

Rob