2013 VI - 36.8K miles - Anyone familiar?

StoleIt

http://www.gemotorcars.com/web/used/Lambor...ornia/29330678/

Anyone know this car? The miles are high but if they have service records and a decent clutch snap I'm not too worried about it. Carfax is clean but there is a lack of service history between 5k and 30k miles. This doesn't mean it wasn't done...just that it wasn't at a dealership that talks to Carfax.

And on 2013's...aren't there still exterior badges saying if its an LP560-4 or a LP550-2? I'm thinking because of the year and nose its a 550-2 but I'm not certain on that.

Anywho, I am waiting to hear back from them but in the mean time if anyone here knows the car or any advice on higher miles that would be super!

Thanks.

Looks like a hell of a car. There should be badging that says it's a 4 or 2 which could have be me deleted. Good luck.

That's a lot of miles on an 2013.

You're in the ballpark for a 2nd clutch on an egear. The discs and pads will probably need a change too if they are original. I wouldn't touch it unless you can get the 25,000 miles of missing service. Contact a dealer, they maybe able to pull the records.

If you elect to go forward, full PPI and be there when they do it.

Car is in Henderson and Las Vegas area. Is there a Lambo service shop other than the dealer? I think most people would service at dealers while the car is under warranty. The lack of service is a concern for sure.

Car looks good but I would definitely like to know service history. Carfax doesn't show everything but the selling dealer should chase it down for you

Car is in Henderson and Las Vegas area. Is there a Lambo service shop other than the dealer? I think most people would service at dealers while the car is under warranty. The lack of service is a concern for sure.

Car looks good but I would definitely like to know service history. Carfax doesn't show everything but the selling dealer should chase it down for you

Carfax shows a lot of miles put on it in a one year span. It may have been a rental or used at exotics racing or such too.

Carfax shows a lot of miles put on it in a one year span. It may have been a rental or used at exotics racing or such too.

Was thinking rental as well.

Yea that is my primary concern.

Carfax doesn't show anything...how else could I find out? I am debating calling the dealership that sold it and asking but I don't imagine I'd get very far.

That is hot though but I'd be leery. Someone has to know the car.

That's what I'm hoping for.

I just googled every exotic rental I could find looking for a 2013 Gallardo and couldn't find anything that matches...so that's kind of a good sign I guess.

Looks like I'll be on the phone tomorrow doing some sleuthing.