Anyone watching Bloodline on Netflix?

abolfaz

All I can say after watching season 2 is fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk, fcuk!

One of my friends has been telling me to watch season 2..Guess I have to get to it

I thought it looked good but I couldn't make it through the first episode of the series before getting bored. Maybe I'll have to give it another shot

Took me half the first season to get into it. I think I just got used to watching it more than wanting to, then it got decent.

I thought it looked good but I couldn't make it through the first episode of the series before getting bored. Maybe I'll have to give it another shot

Same here...I'll have to finish Peaky Blinders first....that's a great flipping show as well!

Suffering thru the first season is 100% worth it to watch the second season. Just finished it..damn..

Maybe it's cause it's local to me and I recognize the setting and the overall attitudes. I don't see how you all are suffering through it.

• 11 months later...

I never mentioned I gave it another chance and loved it. About half way through season 3....not as great as the second so far IMO but still good.

House of Cards starts today!

The Keepers....documentary of the nun murder in 1969 and Catholic church/police cover up is very intriguing too.

I never mentioned I gave it another chance and loved it. About half way through season 3....not as great as the second so far IMO but still good.

House of Cards starts today!

The Keepers....documentary of the nun murder in 1969 and Catholic church/police cover up is very intriguing too.

Was up till 4 am last night watching the mf show. I'm halfway through s3e4

Maybe it's cause it's local to me and I recognize the setting and the overall attitudes. I don't see how you all are suffering through it.

:iamwithstupid:

starting 3 tonight!

:iamwithstupid:

starting 3 tonight!

Careful not to end up like me, watch one episode then shut the shit off!

I didn't even realize season 3 was on. Ill have to watch tonite especially since I was just in the Keys this weekend lol.

Careful not to end up like me, watch one episode then shut the shit off!

hahhaha I set a time limit or I'm screwed..

• 2 weeks later...

fcuking TERRIBLE. Ending.

Has to be one of the worst end to a series I have ever seen.

Plus the last 6 or so episodes were written by someone who smoked a lot of pot or took lsd. Way too out there to not be on drugs.

fcuking TERRIBLE. Ending.

Has to be one of the worst end to a series I have ever seen.

Plus the last 6 or so episodes were written by someone who smoked a lot of pot or took lsd. Way too out there to not be on drugs.

You can thank our fcuk ass governor and those fuckwads in Tallahassee for this.

You can thank our fcuk ass governor and those fuckwads in Tallahassee for this.

So fcuking stupid. Shame really. Rick Scott is such a fucktard

really? i was planning on downloading S3 and watching them while the wife drives to the beach. Well shit!

If you are into the show you have to watch it, but fcuk what a let down

the last two episodes were bullshit. if they'd pulled that shit in season one i'd have never watched.