Shift Sector Colorado 1/2 Mile Event

avengerr

Richard wins the roll race event VS his brother Ross.

Richards was in the white UR Huracan and Ross in the UR LP 570. Video coming soon. Congrats to them!!!

I won the 6 speed challenge in the 08 UR Superleggera 6 speed. It was a lot of fun hitting those gears! Thanks to Richard for letting me drive it!

Time to write your name on a white SL.

GREAT JOB GUYS! Kevin, KC, Tim, and crew. You are why we are UGR Proud!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! That's unbelievable! 1/2 record will be broken soon once they go back to sea level!

I was wrong... UR broke the record at that altitude 👍 Congrats

Richard wins the roll race event VS his brother Ross.

Richards was in the white UR Huracan and Ross in the UR LP 570. Video coming soon. Congrats to them!!!

I won the 6 speed challenge in the 08 UR Superleggera 6 speed. It was a lot of fun hitting those gears! Thanks to Richard for letting me drive it!

Congrats Kevin you guys broke the world record again and won first 4 places with all customer cars ;)

What did ob run? Any big gtrs there? What did they run?

I would imagine 240 on those conditions might be near 250 at sea level.

Just trying to put into perspective what others ran.

Congrats!

Just wait until the DCT is ready for X versions..they will be able to launch hard from a start instead of rather gradually rolling onto the track. On top they will have faster and less disruptive shifts AND could use the 19" Drag Radial in the Rear and put down even more power sooner. I´m guessing its just a matter of time until a Huracan (SL) tops 250mph in the 1/2 mile...so insane!

What did ob run? Any big gtrs there? What did they run?

I would imagine 240 on those conditions might be near 250 at sea level.

Just trying to put into perspective what others ran.

Congrats!

Not sure what the GTR's ran. Just over 200 maybe? Heffners best I think was 222. Very tough conditions.

Great meeting the ugr crew. They have got it figured out and left everyone else in the dust. No one was even close. Now they are just racing against themselves. What a show:) congrats to all involved 👍

It was a great event that was very well attended with lots of super cars of all varieties. Two of my sons hit 150mph for the first time, it was awesome watching them.

All UGR cars were on R888s, not sure on the sizes though.

On the Gallardos and Huracans with 6-speed sequential they use Toyo R888 in 235/35 R19 and 305/30 R19 rear.

For DCT versions they use either the standard 245/30 R20 front size or something similar, but what really matters is whats in the rear. Here the Options are R888s in 315/30 R20 for 20" , 345/30 R19 for 19" or NItto NT05R in 345/30 R19 or 305/35 R19 for 19"

Very tough conditions.

Truth!

Jason Heffner and his client OB had a bittersweet weekend.

While the red STS and blue Gallardo didn't perform even close to their potential, the silver 2WD Gallardo won in it's class with a 208 run and the pink Huracan with DCT also ran 208.

I believe, for now, the 208 run is the fasted DCT Huracan in the 1/2 mile.

A good showing considering this was the cars first event.

And congratulations to you and your clients for a successful weekend. :icon_thumleft:

post-15031-1466515502_thumb.jpg

On the Gallardos and Huracans with 6-speed sequential they use Toyo R888 in 235/35 R19 and 305/30 R19 rear.

For DCT versions they use either the standard 245/30 R20 front size or something similar, but what really matters is whats in the rear. Here the Options are R888s in 315/30 R20 for 20" , 345/30 R19 for 19" or NItto NT05R in 345/30 R19 or 305/35 R19 for 19"

Huh.... I learn something new everyday.

Its statements like these that lead Kevin to bring his Red DCT Huracan to the next Oregon Event and beat that LOL

Its statements like these that lead Kevin to bring his Red DCT Huracan to the next Oregon Event and beat that... by 30mph LOL

You forgot that part :eusa_dance:

Truth!

Jason Heffner and his client OB had a bittersweet weekend.

While the red STS and blue Gallardo didn't perform even close to their potential, the silver 2WD Gallardo won in it's class with a 208 run and the pink Huracan with DCT also ran 208.

A good showing considering this was the cars first event.

And congratulations to you and your clients for a successful weekend. :icon_thumleft:

13413051_1343049209057913_2339768075856234623_n.jpg

Thanks!

I don't think anyone's cars ran to their potential at that elevation. Can't wait to get these Underground Racing builds back to a normal elevation and test them out.:)

DCT shifts faster than any dogbox.

Wouldn't the car bog from 6th to 7th if you stretch out the final gear to 245mph? Because at that power level, the turbos will have compressor surge in high load and low RPM right?