Another Underground Racing Twin Turbo Huracan headed to California

Big thanks to Ron for choosing Underground Racing yet once again to twin turbo another one of his Lamborghinis. Ron first sent us his 2005 Lamborghini Gallardo for the turbo treatment a few years ago. Ron recently purchased a new Huracan and shipped it right over from California for our Stage 2 Huracan twin turbo system that makes 850 whp using 93 octane and 1,000 whp using MS109. This build comes with the JRR MoTeC M1 ecu with boost by gear. Ron's build also has an upgraded clutch which has stock drive ability. Our Stage 2 Huracan twin turbo system includes a 2 year / 24,000 mile warranty.

If you are interested in a build like this or need help locating a car to build, don't hesitate to contact me anytime.

Thanks, Kevin

704-361-3443

[email protected]

1128-ron-c-2015-huracan-tmpl-05_zpsbjkrd

1128-ron-c-2015-huracan-tmpl-03_zps8mpav

1128-ron-c-2015-huracan-tmpl-04_zpsecyk0

1128-ron-c-2015-huracan-tmpl-06_zpsc7ymn

1128-ron-c-2015-huracan-tmpl-07_zpsrpoix

1128-ron-c-2015-huracan-tmpl-01_zpsbmmb3

Green is perfect!

Would you mind answering on how 91 octane changes the performance of these cars?

Being that there is no 93 in CA do you guys do a 91 only tune? Approximately how much difference in power have you noticed between 91 & 93?

Green is perfect!

Would you mind answering on how 91 octane changes the performance of these cars?

Being that there is no 93 in CA do you guys do a 91 only tune? Approximately how much difference in power have you noticed between 91 & 93?

I can answer this because I deal with this with our cars when I'm in San Diego. UGR will tune a setting for 91 octane and it will be 1 or 2 PSI less boost than 93 tune. Since there are 4 settings you can do I usually do 91, 93, 100, 109 tunes for the street cars.

Green is perfect!

It is worth noting that the reason why you see 91 vs 93 in various areas of the country is mainly due to altitude. 91 octane at altitude is equivalent to 93 octane at sea level. You will make the most power when you run just enough octane to keep away detonation. Obviously on these cars they can turn up the boost and timing to take advantage of whatever octane you throw at it... but if they tuned the car on 93 at sea level and you took it to 5000 ft. and ran it, 91 octane and the same exact settings would work just fine. The air is less dense and it shouldn't detonate.

It is worth noting that the reason why you see 91 vs 93 in various areas of the country is mainly due to altitude. 91 octane at altitude is equivalent to 93 octane at sea level.

I thought it had to do with old Unical patents that screwed everyone over.

This is totally different from GTRs. If you bought a setup that makes 900whp max, you'll only need 100 octane to hit that number, no 109 needed....

post-186226-1468267091_thumb.jpg