Name this exhaust

Kevin M.

So I knew my car sounded good but I thought it was the stock exhaust, while under the car this weekend I found the stock exhaust is gone, bonus!!

Does this look familiar to anyone, also I believe the secondaries are bypassed can anyone confirm?

https://youtu.be/6iCowPHxaPI

Looks like you have stock primaries, and stock tips, but a homemade muffler and secondary cat bypass. At least I hope that's homemade because, honestly, it doesn't look professional. ;)

I may have missed it but I don't see muffler. Maybe there was a resonator. The mount is mig welded so it looks less appealing.

You didn't miss it. The muffler and secondaries have been bypassed. Not a full coverage video, but I didn't see anything that looks like a resonator. No xpipe either from what I can see.

Seems lots of owners had custom exhausts put on these cars because it's probably a few hundred dollars at a local muffler shop to have one up made versus $2-5k for one of the name brands.

Looks definitey don't matter with the Murci because you can't see anything under the decklid.

dude this cracks me up. I thought mine was stock as well til we went in to replace my alternator and saw it was stage 2 LOC.

No brand. That exhaust is bypassing the secondaries & muffler with one pipe. I did the same thing, but without a crossover design.

dude this cracks me up. I thought mine was stock as well til we went in to replace my alternator and saw it was stage 2 LOC.

Same thing happened with my '03.

Hilarious! Last Murcie I had heard was 8 years ago and it had a SP Engineering exhaust so I had nothing to reference the sound on.

No brand. That exhaust is bypassing the secondaries & muffler with one pipe. I did the same thing, but without a crossover design.

Ok NB it is, I know I've seen those two brackets that are twisted before though.

That's a pretty nice find.

The stock suitcase was so quiet I was going crazy waiting for my exhaust to arrive