Car fax request

FrankD

Thanks very much.....appreciate it. Car shows an accident in 2014 thru autocheck. Looked at it this am......a lot of bad paint work.

Glad to hear you avoided a mishap! Weren't you looking for a murcie?

• 3 weeks later...
Glad to hear you avoided a mishap! Weren't you looking for a murcie?

Back in touch with Murci owner.....going to see tomorrow. we"ll see what happens. I hate to be a pita but could you run another car fax for me>

za9bc10u63la12352

I actually have that Ferrari 360 in my garage.....got friendly with the owner and he gave it to me to sell for him..lol

Actually not a bad car after driving it a couple hundred miles

Thanks Brother

Back in touch with Murci owner.....going to see tomorrow. we"ll see what happens. I hate to be a pita but could you run another car fax for me>

za9bc10u63la12352

I actually have that Ferrari 360 in my garage.....got friendly with the owner and he gave it to me to sell for him..lol

Actually not a bad car after driving it a couple hundred miles

Thanks Brother

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Pretty sure I know who the first owner of that Ferrari was. Only a couple people buying from FOA that live in Destin. One in particular. Nice dude.

Pretty sure I know who the first owner of that Ferrari was. Only a couple people buying from FOA that live in Destin. One in particular. Nice dude.

Present owner is a friend and colleague........putting the car back to stock and getting service up to date to sell for him. He's taking delivery of a Gallardo Spider so he has no room for 2 cars (lives in city). Wants me to buy the 360 so we can alternate cars every other week. Tempted to go to the dark side but I have my heart set on the Murci......only so much room till I sell the Shelby....

Thanks for the info

• 1 month later...
Present owner is a friend and colleague........putting the car back to stock and getting service up to date to sell for him. He's taking delivery of a Gallardo Spider so he has no room for 2 cars (lives in city). Wants me to buy the 360 so we can alternate cars every other week. Tempted to go to the dark side but I have my heart set on the Murci......only so much room till I sell the Shelby....

Thanks for the info

Did you end up buying that Murci? The seller stopped replying to me.

Did you end up buying that Murci? The seller stopped replying to me.

The guy turned out to be a real PITA........check my other tread on the subject. Every time I spoke to him the price went up 5k. I was contacted by someone who was trying to buy his Countach bAck when......played games back then also. I gave up.....

Decided to tag onto this thread instead of a new one. Need a carfax if anyone can run it for me. THX!!

Shoot me the VIN and I'll run it. Or hit me up on FB or text.

• 1 month later...
Thanks. I ended up going on ebay and getting carfax and autocheck for 6 bucks. Not too bad.

I just tried it too and they sent reports over quickly. Kept me from buying a G with accident reported.

• 2 weeks later...