SEMA 2016

LuisGT3

I know it's early, but I just booked my trip for this year.

Anybody else going?

our movie

is at the Goldrush film festival on 11-3-16 so yes.. GOING TO VEGAS TO WATCH THE GOLDRUSH MOVIES AND ATTEND THE TRADE SHOW.. see what new things are coming out ...

excited and happy to gets some ideas for 2017 rally season

our movie

is at the Goldrush film festival on 11-3-16 so yes.. GOING TO VEGAS TO WATCH THE GOLDRUSH MOVIES AND ATTEND THE TRADE SHOW.. see what new things are coming out ...

excited and happy to gets some ideas for 2017 rally season

Can you post some info on the movie?

Went for 4 years straight but I think it's getting to be a bit overrated now. At least for what I do.

Yea it kind of sux for exhibitors. I mean even with having just a hotel room to show off product it sux. For me I build some of the display cars so its cool to go out there with the guys who work for me and hang out.

Went for 4 years straight but I think it's getting to be a bit overrated now. At least for what I do.

Yea it kind of sux for exhibitors. I mean even with having just a hotel room to show off product it sux. For me I build some of the display cars so its cool to go out there with the guys who work for me and hang out.

• 1 month later...