Dog feel good story ...

Vegasgtr

It's awful to see that anyone could treat a living creature in that horrid manner, and so wonderfully heartwarming that Spaghetti was able to live and find love with a wonderfully caring owner who saved a life.

I agree wholeheartedly about karma for whomever kept the dog in a cage.

Beyond awful. Someone should put that person in a cage and starve them and ignore them. I believe the punishment should fit the crime but the person/people who did that will probably never be subjected to "proper" treatment.

Here's the feel good dog story my girlfriend had been donating too.

Getting dusty up in here.

Here's the feel good dog story my girlfriend had been donating too.

Getting dusty up in here.

Positive ending. I had donated to that dog in SC that was found with its mouth taped shut

Great ending to a sad story.

post-10945-1472653765_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1472653799_thumb.jpg

My girlfriend and I just rescued a GSD/hound mix found abandoned in a park. He's less than a year old, was severely underweight, infested with fleas, had four different kinds of worms, etc. When we brought him home, he wouldn't look at anyone, didn't move any more than necessary, zero energy or playfulness. He was very skittish at any sounds or movements and mostly wanted to be left alone.

post-10945-1472653879_thumb.jpg

post-10945-1472653898_thumb.jpg

A couple of weeks later, after a lot of food, regular walks, many trips to the vet, meds etc, he's starting to turn the corner and behave like a normal dog. He's very well behaved and has been a great addition to our lives. It's hard to imagine that anyone would not want to keep him or at least give him a chance at life with a shelter.

oh man that's an incredible transformation. I rescue dogs when I get a chance. I have 7 of my own that I've picked up off the street or they've been foster failures. This year alone I've spent nearly a thousand dollars on strays getting them groomed, utd on shots and chipped. I do a half payment for a spay/neuter operation as that is the agreement for.them taking in the dog. it's tough work but someone has to help the voiceless animals.

oh man that's an incredible transformation. I rescue dogs when I get a chance. I have 7 of my own that I've picked up off the street or they've been foster failures. This year alone I've spent nearly a thousand dollars on strays getting them groomed, utd on shots and chipped. I do a half payment for a spay/neuter operation as that is the agreement for.them taking in the dog. it's tough work but someone has to help the voiceless animals.

Good on you!