10 SV's for sale right now!

alpha6164

Thought I'd share my info with you guys.

Back in the beginning of the year when I was selling my 72 mile $552k Rosso Bia coupe, only one dealer offered me msrp trade back towards another purchase. Most other dealers offered 30k and a few 40k off of MSRP. I even had one offer below 500k!

what did it end up selling at if you don't mind me asking?

The other thing I forgot to mention, I find the thread title quite amusing, we have 4 on the market here at the moment, speculators/dealers/people who advertise because they have to :icon_mrgreen: etc.

I am guessing here but I don't think we have more than 10 cars in the country, that's almost 50% of the total stock on the market advertised for sale, how many cars went to US? How big is the market there? Only 10 on the market? That's what I call UNDER supply!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And this is why I'm looking at an SV .... LP670.

The uniqueness in the AV SV has been diluted by shear mass production numbers.

It will definitely depreciate....

:icon_thumleft:

what did it end up selling at if you don't mind me asking?

The other thing I forgot to mention, I find the thread title quite amusing, we have 4 on the market here at the moment, speculators/dealers/people who advertise because they have to :icon_mrgreen: etc.

I am guessing here but I don't think we have more than 10 cars in the country, that's almost 50% of the total stock on the market advertised for sale, how many cars went to US? How big is the market there? Only 10 on the market? That's what I call UNDER supply!

:iamwithstupid:

:iamwithstupid:

I took the MSRP deal out of frustration but I also had some family health issues I was dealing with so my patience was pretty thin at the time. I got a better than average deal on a 400 mile H in trade.

They sold the SV pretty quickly for @ 20 - 25k over from what I was told.

There are currently some coupes still advertised f/s that were available back when I had mine listed.

I took the MSRP deal out of frustration but I also had some family health issues I was dealing with so my patience was pretty thin at the time. I got a better than average deal on a 400 mile H in trade.

They sold the SV pretty quickly for @ 20 - 25k over from what I was told.

There are currently some coupes still advertised f/s that were available back when I had mine listed.

you did the right thing! how is the H?

you did the right thing! how is the H?

H is great driver, still don't love the back of the car though. I think my 570 looked better. Sometimes I think they ran out of ideas of how to finish the design of it as it looks stubby and incomplete. Maybe the SL will be better.