10 SV's for sale right now!

alpha6164

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lambo of Vancouver had a used SV coupe. The asking price was $750,000 CDN and it sold!

There is a sucker born everyday lol. Also prices have dramatically changed even in the last 8 weeks.

Lambo of Vancouver had a used SV coupe. The asking price was $750,000 CDN and it sold!

I heard of even crazier prices for roadsters.. depending on color, options, and miles prices are all over the place. 470k for 10k mile black car to close to 1mil. for the gray/orange roadster on DuPont. bottom line is they are sold out, so I'm sure we will see prices all over the place for a while.

the coupes look good at 2k miles at msrp. great buy IMO (I think msrp is the floor)

There is 0 chance that msrp is the floor. But, for your sake, I hope you are right. :icon_thumleft:

There is 0 chance that msrp is the floor. But, for your sake, I hope you are right. :icon_thumleft:

haha thanks.. :)

IMO the floor for a 1-2k mile SV with right color/options etc. (obviously a 9k mile car with a off color will fall below)

we will see in a short time.

What else would you get for around the same money that's as crazy as the SV? Let's hear some options.

Carrera GT would be my number choice for that money and that level of craziness. It's a future Ferrari F40 type car. I don't think it will be viewed like the XJ220 is, 10 years from now.

Carrera GT would be my number choice for that money and that level of craziness. It's a future Ferrari F40 type car. I don't think it will be viewed like the XJ220 is, 10 years from now.

Great car but not at the same level of craziness to me it looks a bit better than the average P car, also I was talking new cars, sorry, you don't get to customize your own GT anymore it's done and dusted, manufacturers aren't really worried about used cars when they market their new products.

What else would you get for around the same money that's as crazy as the SV? Let's hear some options.

675 LT? The new Ford GT? If these count?

There is nothing that looks as good as an Aventador in the six figure range. As for better tech and driving dynamics, there are plenty to choose from but the Vent is the undisputed leader in cool points.

It's shocking to me that Ferrari lets them play alone in the 400-600k range (the F12 is a completely different kind of car).

It really doesn't have a direct competitor. I guess for price alone the NFGT will be there for a few years but NO ONE is choosing between the two.

:iamwithstupid: The car bubble is getting ready to burst and the days of car market piracy are coming to a reckoning. For Lambo, they don't care about resale value, they only make their money on the front end purchase, so they need to build and sell continuously to keep their doors open, profits up, and share holders happy. A lot of dealers and resalers where hoping to get well beyond the $650k range for SV cars because they want to maximize their profits too, but reality is coming: Car's aren't an investment. At least not a good one to bet one. So for dealers and flippers, the margins are getting thinner as cars become more assable and people get more and more options.

Buy it, drive it, enjoy it. Too many people buy these things and don't actually enjoy them because they're too afraid of losing $$$ every time the odometer goes up. The old saying holds true: "Not driving your car because you don't want to put miles on it is like not f*cking your girlfriend so she'll be more enjoyable for the next guy."

To me the SV is the best looking, sounding, and spec'd car in the Aventador range and for what you get, it's a crazy amount of car for the cash, considering everything near it costs double (mid-egnined, NA, V12). 1,100 total SV's is still a relatively small number, and who knows how many they actually made (Like the 350 Murci SV's but in reality they could only move 160ish), Lambo will probably make near 8-9,000 Aventadors by the time it's life cycle is done. With the way car purchasing laws are written plenty of people can order cars with a relatively small deposit ($35k for an Aventador SV) and that deposit is fully refundable in case you change your mind, back out, or financial situation changes. So the car then becomes the dealers problem. Most likely that's what is being seen here; dealers had deposits, the person taking delivery backed out, now the dealer is stuck with a $500k problem they need to move asap before they start losing money on it.

Salamone hit the nail on the head perfectly...somewhere along the line when everyone began to commodify everything they forgot the initial purpose of things: Supercars are toys. Expensive, unnecessary indulgences that are fun ways to burn disposable income. There are plenty of worse ways to loose money so why not enjoy the car instead of becoming a slave to it's market value?

well said right on the money

Great car but not at the same level of craziness to me it looks a bit better than the average P car, also I was talking new cars, sorry, you don't get to customize your own GT anymore it's done and dusted, manufacturers aren't really worried about used cars when they market their new products.

:iamwithstupid: Plus MSRP for MSP the CGT started at $380k.

Not really....MSRP is still 100K below the Aventador and both cars are sub 700 hp. The Ford GT is there in the looks department, it has a lot of presence. The only thing that really comes to mind is the Ferrari F12 TDF. Lambo and Ferrari both made great moves attacking the $400-$700k market with their flagship V12's.

I'm curious where the Apollo Arrow will be priced/perform...It looks pretty nuts.

Is that Salamone's old car?

I don't know if it was mine it has the high miles but... it looks different with out all that stuff I usually have covering my car

If it is... its a deal. (should be ... based on mileage and pristine paint) My car (looked like that under 4 layers of vinyl) and it had not a single tiny chip anywhere; I had just put new rubber all around and maintained the shyt outta the car. its perfect and I paid (19k??) for the special 60,000 mile 6 year warrantee over the sticker at time of purchase. DO NOT BE MISTAKEN... NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE TELLS YOU ... a lambo warrantee is 3 years with 30,000 miles. everyone is wrong when they say otherwise because I "Maxed" out the warrantees in most all my lambos, I know. The only "good" warrantee is one from the dealer. The best is the total "100% transferable" warrantee purchased when you buy the vehicle.

Nobody but me buys these big extended warrantees because they opine they wont exceed 30,000 miles. so the car I had is a total deal and a half in that

1 - it has 5 1/2 years and 50,000 miles left on the warrantee

2 - its paint and even the interior and underneath of the car never saw light of day and are 100% scratch chip and nick free so is the windshield... and the car was never in any problems or fender benders

3 - it looks like its 100k less than I bought it for :(

I have no interest in the car or its sale but if that one is mine... someone should buy it and drive the shyt out of it cause that car likes to play and it will run well on those new Pirellis I bought it ... literally 6 weeks before I traded it

btw ... my advice is buy that big and expensive warrantee even if you only put 500 miles on the car. it really should sell 20k over the regular sale price if it has extra years and so many miles left on a transferable dealer warrantee. seriously.... Lambo warrantees are great!

post-93516-1473381310_thumb.jpg

I'm pretty certain that there will be an Aventador 2.0 SV Coupe and an Aventador 2.0 SV Roadster, both less in production.

By the time we see the next flagship, one can probably buy a 2012 Aventador coupe for $150K!

Can't and won't keep up.

Thought I'd share my info with you guys.

Back in the beginning of the year when I was selling my 72 mile $552k Rosso Bia coupe, only one dealer offered me msrp trade back towards another purchase. Most other dealers offered 30k and a few 40k off of MSRP. I even had one offer below 500k!

Ford GT it's up there in craziness, I love that car, I also like the 675 LT but it doesn't have the SV's aura, it doesn't look exotic to me, more like something my accountant would swap his Porsche for :icon_mrgreen:

There is nothing that looks as good as an Aventador in the six figure range. As for better tech and driving dynamics, there are plenty to choose from but the Vent is the undisputed leader in cool points.

It's shocking to me that Ferrari lets them play alone in the 400-600k range (the F12 is a completely different kind of car).

It really doesn't have a direct competitor. I guess for price alone the NFGT will be there for a few years but NO ONE is choosing between the two.

Spot on post I agree 100%