Video, Huracan vs.....

FikseSTS

Great achievement but it's kind of a one trick pony which is possible due to the characteristics of the electric motors instant torque, accelerate fast off the line but then it's all downhill from there :icon_thumleft:

The unexpected surprise is that downhill extends for a full 1/4 mile ...

You spend $130,000 MORE for the Huracan, and this happens repeatedly ...

I hope Lamborghini is paying attention ... That can't be good for the brand long term ...

I'm guessing the line of Huracans, just got a little longer at UGR ...

The unexpected surprise is that downhill extends for a full 1/4 mile ...

You spend $130,000 MORE for the Huracan, and this happens repeatedly ...

I hope Lamborghini is paying attention ... That can't be good for the brand long term ...

I'm guessing the line of Huracans, just got a little longer at UGR ...

You are assuming that majority of people who own an exotic race them from the lights, in straight line or takes them down the 1/4 and that's really not the case.

I've owned a bunch of Lambos and other exotics and never raced them down the 1/4 they aren't designed for that also as soon as my brain developed I stopped racing from the lights or racing others on the street. I am not saying that I am not going for spirited drives but that's as far away from the civilization as I can manage, risks are huge, not worth it.

Also, this Lamborghini is too slow I am buying a Tesla said no one ever. :icon_mrgreen:

Does anybody have an idea of what the range is for a fully charged battery and what it drops to after one launch? What is the range of the car strictly driving in insanity mode? ( I think that is the term).

Does anybody have an idea of what the range is for a fully charged battery and what it drops to after one launch? What is the range of the car strictly driving in insanity mode? ( I think that is the term).

range on the new P100D is 320 miles, you'll make yourself sick before running out of juice.... a 0-60 MPH doesn't use much at all, and you recapture a lot of the energy with the regen as you slow down....

a full 1/4 mile race probably knocks of 4-5 miles of range...

great stuff and unreal technology, but I'm still not sold entirely on electric cars.

brooks you are building an online empire with your vids! keep it up brother!

If (when) Tesla makes a new roadster is could be a forced to be reckoned with. All the battery / tech from the P100 but in a smaller, lighter, sleeker 2 seater package.

Late 2018

range on the new P100D is 320 miles, you'll make yourself sick before running out of juice.... a 0-60 MPH doesn't use much at all, and you recapture a lot of the energy with the regen as you slow down....

a full 1/4 mile race probably knocks of 4-5 miles of range...

I think our last calculated cost to do a run was about $0.10 of electricty.