pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

I don't really get all the, "He'll be lucky to make four years" stuff about Trump many people have. I can understand people calling him a clown, idiot, national embarrassment, etc...those are their opinions, but the idea that Trump won't make the full four years would require him to get caught doing something drastically illegal. Thus far, there is no sign that he has done or is going to. He has been shot down twice by the 9th Circuit now and hasn't gone on any rampage saying he's going to defy the court or anything.

It's unlikely he would be impeached with republicans in control of both houses. A couple of the republican senators have a hard on for the Russia thing. But if there was something truly there I think it would have been leaked by now. It's gonna be his Benghazi.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't care for Sean Spicer much, but Kellyanne I like.

Conway if instructed would argue the sky isn't blue. She is shameless and doesn't have an ounce of integrity. Spicer is appointment viewing. Never seen a spokesperson lack such a basic command of the English language. Needs to cut down the Red Bull consumption or he is literally going to drop dead at the podium.

It's unlikely he would be impeached with republicans in control of both houses. A couple of the republican senators have a hard on for the Russia thing. But if there was something truly there I think it would have been leaked by now. It's gonna be his Benghazi.

Who died as a result of his Benghazi?

That wasn't a Benghazi for one, and for two, we have people all the time that get killed on missions. We know it's the price that could very well be paid one day. What we received because of that raid definitely means that that Navy SEAL did not die for nothing. Also, if there's anything that anyone should have been impeached for, it should have been the actual Benghazi AND there should have been more investigation into all of the SEAL team 6 members who died after the raid on Osama Bin Laden.

That wasn't a Benghazi for one, and for two, we have people all the time that get killed on missions. We know it's the price that could very well be paid one day. What we received because of that raid definitely means that that Navy SEAL did not die for nothing. Also, if there's anything that anyone should have been impeached for, it should have been the actual Benghazi AND there should have been more investigation into all of the SEAL team 6 members who died after the raid on Osama Bin Laden.

Not sure what you mean, you say there wasn't a Benghazi, then you mention the actual Benghazi...?

Best thing to come from today

For anyone who Skipped this and didn't see the importance of what was in this letter this is the Senate asking the state department to investigate Lord Palpatine aka George Soros

Even with Democrats in control, it would have to be something really bad for him to be impeached, and the GOP I think would do it too if the public was demanding it.

Conway if instructed would argue the sky isn't blue. She is shameless and doesn't have an ounce of integrity. Spicer is appointment viewing. Never seen a spokesperson lack such a basic command of the English language. Needs to cut down the Red Bull consumption or he is literally going to drop dead at the podium.

I agree on Spicer but Conway seems very sincere to me, just prone to making some mistakes.

Not sure what you mean, you say there wasn't a Benghazi, then you mention the actual Benghazi...?

I think what Kinnsella was referring to was the raid in which a Navy SEAL died. If that's what you meant, don't even compare it to Benghazi. Can you imagine being in a firefight for 8 hours straight and all support being denied to you? Do you have any concept of what that'd be like?

For anyone who Skipped this and didn't see the importance of what was in this letter this is the Senate asking the state department to investigate Lord Palpatine aka George Soros

:lol2: I'm going to use that nickname from now on. I saw it! Very happy that something is finally being done about this. I don't get how he's gotten away with this for so long.

I think what Kinnsella was referring to was the raid in which a Navy SEAL died. If that's what you meant, don't even compare it to Benghazi. Can you imagine being in a firefight for 8 hours straight and all support being denied to you? Do you have any concept of what that'd be like?

No where did I make any comparison between Benghazi and the raid in which a Navy SEAL died, or a comparison period between Benghazi and anything.

No where did I make any comparison between Benghazi and the raid in which a Navy SEAL died, or a comparison period between Benghazi and anything.

Sorry, I was referring to Kinnsella.

I read his comment two different ways, either referring to the raid that didn't go according to plan, or inferring that a Benghazi will happen on his watch.

I assumed the first because so many people who don't like Trump referred to that as his Benghazi already.

What I meant by "Benghazi" was a politically motivated "controversy" that will follow "insert your name here" by the opposition party continuing to fan the flames, looking under every rock.

What I meant by "Benghazi" was a politically motivated "controversy" that will follow "insert your name here" by the opposition party continuing to fan the flames, looking under every rock.

I got you. Thanks for clarifying. I wasn't sure. :icon_thumleft:

I agree with your statement. The left has been doing everything they can lately to demonize him.

Who died as a result of his Benghazi?

He is just warming up, got a bunch of civilians and a US operator killed first time out. No right wing outrage on that one, the father of the operator is pretty pissed off.

I got you. Thanks for clarifying. I wasn't sure. :icon_thumleft:

I agree with your statement. The left has been doing everything they can lately to demonize him.

Just like the right was doing to H Clinton.

No her actions took care of that

I have said in this thread many times, she was an awful candidate. Hubris etc...

Just like the right was doing to H Clinton.

I respectfully disagree with this statement. While I agree that the right all jumped on the bandwagon of "destroy Hillary", (with every reason in the world to hate her), there was a lot in that scenario that has yet to be answered and a lot of things that she was at fault for. Have you read the book from the survivors or heard them speak live? I think your viewpoint might change after both. Despite the fact that some major events like this have happened quite often (it seems) in the last 25 years, she still should have been prosecuted for leaving our men without a paddle. Why were top brass fired after setting up teams to go provide support? So much just doesn't add up. The excuse of the left is commonly: "Well, if you think that Hillary should have been prosecuted for Benghazi then Bush should have been prosecuted for ____." I think anyone in her position in any situation like that who doesn't answer the phone or provide support, should pay the price for it, Trump administration or not.

I respectfully disagree with this statement. While I agree that the right all jumped on the bandwagon of "destroy Hillary", (with every reason in the world to hate her), there was a lot in that scenario that has yet to be answered and a lot of things that she was at fault for. Have you read the book from the survivors or heard them speak live? I think your viewpoint might change after both. Despite the fact that some major events like this have happened quite often (it seems) in the last 25 years, she still should have been prosecuted for leaving our men without a paddle. Why were top brass fired after setting up teams to go provide support? So much just doesn't add up. The excuse of the left is commonly: "Well, if you think that Hillary should have been prosecuted for Benghazi then Bush should have been prosecuted for ____." I think anyone in her position in any situation like that who doesn't answer the phone or provide support, should pay the price for it, Trump administration or not.

This is going to sound callous. Shit happens, meaningless deaths are the usual outcome, they are rounding errors. W has much more to answer for. The only reason Benghazi had legs was that Clinton was the heir apparent (thanks DNC), the Republicans knew it and acted accordingly. If she had withdrawn from public life after doing her minimum to rehabilitate herself as secretary of state and going through the farce of being a "team player", I doubt many of you on the right would even know where Benghazi is. You are being played. BTW this is for both sides. Fake outrage.

Anyway, I don't want to relitigate the past. The lines are clearly drawn.

I have my DVR set for Spicer's next epic presser. Thinking about putting together a mystery science 3000 style commentary on his pressers. I will miss him when Trump eventually throws him under the bus.

Another observation. I don't how you loyal Fox viewers sat through the same news cycle every day for the last 24 months attacking Clinton, Obamacare et al. I have started watching a lot more BBC, PBS (thanks, Donnie) and Fox "News" recently because as much as I can't stand Trump, I cannot consume 24/7 vitriol whether it is justified or not. That said Hannity is a bridge too far, reminds me of TASS.

Sorry, I was referring to Kinnsella.

I read his comment two different ways, either referring to the raid that didn't go according to plan, or inferring that a Benghazi will happen on his watch.

I assumed the first because so many people who don't like Trump referred to that as his Benghazi already.

No worries.

Another observation. I don't how you loyal Fox viewers sat through the same news cycle every day for the last 24 months attacking Clinton, Obamacare et al. I have started watching a lot more BBC, PBS (thanks, Donnie) and Fox "News" recently because as much as I can't stand Trump, I cannot consume 24/7 vitriol whether it is justified or not. That said Hannity is a bridge too far, reminds me of TASS.

I hate Hannity. He is the conservative mouth piece equal to Maddow on the left. Can literally never admit fault, ask loaded questions. I'd love to punch that whiny nasally Irish fcuk right in the mouth