Initial impressions + drag strip time

Kisco

those times for a stock car are very impressive! especially from a NA motor!

:iamwithstupid: I am very impressed with the way this car performs in stock trim.

It should be illegal for the rear visibility to be this bad on a street legal car, lol.

Now I'm sure: you never drove a Countach... :icon_mrgreen:

Thank you very much for sharing the drag strip video

ciao

I thought one of the reasons the car went 10s at 130+ was because it was "light", like 3400 lbs. Definitley not the case..

I weighed the car today using a certified truck scale and with a little less than a half tank of gas, it came in at 3,640 lbs.

It's all in the transmission and updated AWD systems... my STS made the same power as Huracan on the dyno, was 3,350 pounds and trapped 132 MPH... just couldn't launch well with the single clutch...

I thought one of the reasons the car went 10s at 130+ was because it was "light", like 3400 lbs. Definitley not the case..

I weighed the car today using a certified truck scale and with a little less than a half tank of gas, it came in at 3,640 lbs.

It's all in the transmission and updated AWD systems... my STS made the same power as Huracan on the dyno, was 3,350 pounds and trapped 132 MPH... just couldn't launch well with the single clutch...

Right, there is no other explanation.

Man, the SL is going to be fast! Imagine the Huracan with 200-250 less pounds and 30-50 more HP!

Man, the SL is going to be fast! Imagine the Huracan with 200-250 less pounds and 30-50 more HP!

Yeah but imagine Turbo's :icon_mrgreen:

You are on the money with the power but you are far off the weight reduction, not much will come off unfortunately, I am sure everyone will be up in arms about it when the weight loss will be announced LOL

Yeah but imagine Turbo's :icon_mrgreen:

When are you due? :icon_mrgreen:

You are on the money with the power but you are far off the weight reduction, not much will come off unfortunately, I am sure everyone will be up in arms about it when the weight loss will be announced LOL

You know something we don't know, Fortis? :icon_mrgreen:

The last gen SL was about 250 lbs lighter which is why I assumed this one will be as well.

When are you due? :icon_mrgreen:

You know something we don't know, Fortis? :icon_mrgreen:

The last gen SL was about 250 lbs lighter which is why I assumed this one will be as well.

:icon_mrgreen:

I don't know that much, I am sure things will start trickling in soon.