Lamborghini Owners who are Cyclists?

Matadr

Hey there!

New member here. My 2012 Aventador profiled in the link below. Green vinyl wrap, carbon Strasse wheels, +81hp/+71tq in ECU/Exhaust/Filters mods. I was talking to another forum member today and he suggested I post here. I am a competitive cyclist on the road and velodrome and had my cycling clothing company make me up bib shorts and short sleeve jerseys in Lambo logo's with tricolore bands. I had to meet a minimum, so if there are any other Lambo cyclists interested, go ahead and message me here or at: jkramer@legacy-wireless and I can send you pictures. I only have 4 sets left and I am selling them for less than I paid since they aren't my size and just extra. Hope this post is appropriate. Thanks. James

Visit My Website

20160715_161727.jpg

20160714_161718.jpg

Guys, I bought a pair and the material is top quality and great for hot days - breathes extremely well. Bib short padding is legit. Trusted seller and Lambo owner. Two thumbs up for these!

That is awesome.

Guys let's be honest with ourselves... If this had a ferrari logo on it what would everyone be saying?????

:icon_mrgreen:

What size?

I would rock these

Price?

I have (2) bib short, (2) short sleeve jersey in XL left, and (1) set of both in medium. I do have a set in large, but I am holding for a local guy.

They cost me something like $120 for the shorts and $90 for the jersey, but I am good with $150 for a set, or $85 each.

I emailed. Lol, I just want to some because it will actually encourage me to ride more

What height and weight do you think medium would fit?

Too late medium goes to me. Now I need to get a major tune up on my bike and ride it.

Too late medium goes to me. Now I need to get a major tune up on my bike and ride it.

You bastard. I went with XL. My other bike jersey is an XXL after double checking so probably good I didn't get a medium.

Chip, you wouldn't fit a Medium. You're profile pic says XL to me.

Looks like a nice kit, I know some guys that have those clothes, specifically a local track kid. I think they sponsored him last year. The quality is supposed to be good, but i have never had any of their stuff on.

All white is pretty pro. Just hope you don't get caught in the rain else people will see your "vertical smile".

Do you have any left? If so do you have any XL tops and XL or L (i'm a 36 waist) shorts? Tried Sending you a private message. It didn't work for me.

Do you have any left? If so do you have any XL tops and XL or L (i'm a 36 waist) shorts? Tried Sending you a private message. It didn't work for me.

I believe I bought the last set of XL and the last set he had. If either of them don't fit me, I'll let you know.

Glad XL ended up being the only thing left. Fits great and awesome design and quality! Thanks James!

Internet realize the shorts were also a one piece suit like that either so that's cool.

Porter, please notice the lack of glare in the mirror from my whiteness.

post-3902-1478122229_thumb.jpg

post-3902-1478122254_thumb.jpg

I could have lived the rest of my life still happy without seeing pictures of you in bib shorts.

At least it wasn't from the rear so it looks like I dropped a deuce

At least it wasn't from the rear so it looks like I dropped a deuce

Got mine today. Fits perfectly. I'm going to need to put in some miles to get my belly size down though.