Ace's Movie Reviewz - Rogue One

Supercar Ace

Not sure what you mean by that, but I will investigate such things about movies I am fond of. No big deal in the grand scheme of things.

No worries Wheels, it's all cool. You just keep doing you. :icon_thumleft:

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw it today, I wasnt a big Star Wars fan, but this one is converting me - really solid all around. At first I was staying around for the great production, but then I dunno, it's just a solid movie - i turned off baby driver after 20 mins today but this one had been awesome. Really great CGI, I mean just incredible some shots below. Now I want to learn more about the world/rewatch the others in order!

rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-vfx-02172017.jpg

jedha-main-image_4e3dd512.jpeg

292248.jpg

Saw it today, I wasnt a big Star Wars fan, but this one is converting me - really solid all around. At first I was staying around for the great production, but then I dunno, it's just a solid movie - i turned off baby driver after 20 mins today but this one had been awesome. Really great CGI, I mean just incredible some shots below. Now I want to learn more about the world/rewatch the others in order!

rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-vfx-02172017.jpg

jedha-main-image_4e3dd512.jpeg

292248.jpg

Glad you enjoyed it. As an avid Star Wars fan I'd suggest watching Episodes IV, V and VI next. That way you're seeing the originals as well as continuing where Rogue One leaves off.

Yes, the CGI in the new Disney films is a lot less cartoonish than in the prequels, where it looked very much like watching a video game sequence. They also are using a lot of physical props as well in the new ones. It's amazing to watch Episode IV right after Rogue. If you have not seen the prequels and want to, well keep in mind that they are much more kid-movie films than these new ones.