Aventador SV TT's?

Nolf1023

Ok I have something which needs TTs, my son runs this around the house and it's way too slow for him he always leans forward screaming faster, faster :lol2:

IMG_2787.JPG

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We love our UGR TT Aventador so much we doing a roadster too! There's no feeling like driving a TT aventador and also knowing you are gonna smoke everything on the street as well at 1200whp. And if u need more power, race gas 109 goes to 1550whp. The car pulls like no other at the top end!

Thanks for the replies guys. My post focused on the SV instead of the normal Aventador a) because I hadn't heard of anyone building one so far and B) because I tend to like the more performance oriented versions of a car, for example SV vs Aventador, ACR vs normal viper, Plastic mess-06 vs Corvette. I'm sure the majority of you guys who post a lot in the TT threads agree with me.

If these Lambo TT cars are the definition of bada$$ overkill, then the SV would set the golden standard. Well... along with the new Performante...

So back to my original question, who's building a dark purple 2000hp Performante?

edit: just realizing now that this forum autocorrects Z-0-6 to plastic mess-06. LOL.

Just trying to have a fun discussion.

Half of the threads in the TT section lately have been users trolling and bashing tuning companies and other users. Thought I'd try to lighten things up. ;)

Just trying to have a fun discussion.

Half of the threads in the TT section lately have been users trolling and bashing tuning companies and other users. Thought I'd try to lighten things up. ;)

It was fun... They didn't bash anyone but Their own tuner 😂

It's just competition. If you don't like competition don't get into racing. Go to your local car show and just smile, don't get on the internet or go to events.

LOL well then I sincerely apologize for interrupting the circlejerk. Yes I agree talking shit and whatnot is often in the spirit of competition and there is nothing wrong with that. We're all grown men and hopefully know the saying "if you can't take the heat..." But I think lately people have been bypassing competitive back-and-forth and going straight to childish and pathetic bickering. You don't get bored with reading the same annoying nonsense over and over?

Back on topic: anyone have more news on upcoming builds?

LOL well then I sincerely apologize for interrupting the circlejerk. Yes I agree talking shit and whatnot is often in the spirit of competition and there is nothing wrong with that. We're all grown men and hopefully know the saying "if you can't take the heat..." But I think lately people have been bypassing competitive back-and-forth and going straight to childish and pathetic bickering. You don't get bored with reading the same annoying nonsense over and over?

Back on topic: anyone have more news on upcoming builds?

Well for 2017 expect to see more billet blocks, more Huracans (and Performantes), more DCT, more boost. Everything. 2017 will be another year of records (250+ half mile, low 7s to 6 second 1/4 mile passes etc.). Lots of exciting stuff

Well for 2017 expect to see more billet blocks, more Huracans (and Performantes), more DCT, more boost. Everything. 2017 will be another year of records (250+ half mile, low 7s to 6 second 1/4 mile passes etc.). Lots of exciting stuff

I don't think we need billet blocks to do either 250 in the 1/2 mile or quicker 1/4 mile passes.

What sucks is having something like that running around out on the streets and worried about getting smoked by something. You can say after a loss, "well I have an SV" but it still hurts to get your nuts kicked in by a normal car with a turbo. Me, fk that, I want to be ready and not get embarrassed. To me, the SV should have been setup with at least 1,000 whp from the factory. ;)

These cars at 1,200 who drive just like stock just a lot faster, even the clutch setup is perfect.

What is so embarrassing about coming across a car that is faster than yours, especially if it is modded ? Who gives a shit, especailly if you are driving around in a Lambo.

There is always something faster than your car on the street, always was and always will be. The joy of driving an exotic like a Lambo or Ferrari is the overall feel of the car, handling, cornering, braking and the looks of course.

In my opinion, modding these cars is overkill and pumping stupid hp in a chassis that was not designed for it takes away from the total driving experience.

You guys do fabulous engine builds, no argument there, but with the amount of hp your cars produce, they are totaly useless unless you are driving in a straight line.

If that is what the customer wants, then so be it but short of that, any of the modern super cars do not need more hp than what comes from factory.

The amount of engineering that goes into these cars cannot be dupliated at the tuner level, at least not for the money that the tuners charge and, unless the tuner is RUF or someone of equal caliber, no disrespect to you, i would not spend a nickel on any mods.

What is so embarrassing about coming across a car that is faster than yours, especially if it is modded ? Who gives a shit, especailly if you are driving around in a Lambo.

There is always something faster than your car on the street, always was and always will be. The joy of driving an exotic like a Lambo or Ferrari is the overall feel of the car, handling, cornering, braking and the looks of course.

In my opinion, modding these cars is overkill and pumping stupid hp in a chassis that was not designed for it takes away from the total driving experience.

You guys do fabulous engine builds, no argument there, but with the amount of hp your cars produce, they are totaly useless unless you are driving in a straight line.

If that is what the customer wants, then so be it but short of that, any of the modern super cars do not need more hp than what comes from factory.

The amount of engineering that goes into these cars cannot be dupliated at the tuner level, at least not for the money that the tuners charge and, unless the tuner is RUF or someone of equal caliber, no disrespect to you, i would not spend a nickel on any mods.

UGR did amazing things with the Lamborghini platform (engine, clutch, transmission and yes even suspension) 2000whp may be only useful for straight line but trust me 850-1250 whp is good enough to beat ANY supercar in Nurburgring.

If modifying Lamborghinis is not your thing why do you even bother to read what We are posting in this section of the forum? :icon_butt:

Well thankfully for me there are a lot of speed junkies like myself that buy cars and immediately want to make them faster. ;)

UGR did amazing things with the Lamborghini platform (engine, clutch, transmission and yes even suspension) 2000whp may be only useful for straight line but trust me 850-1250 whp is good enough to beat ANY supercar in Nurburgring.

If modifying Lamborghinis is not your thing why do you even bother to read what We are posting in this section of the forum? :icon_butt:

Has a UGR car ever gone to the ring ? Till it does, the jury is out . Have you ever driven a high HP car on track , besides drag racing ? I highly doubt it.

So stop talking bullshit , i read this section because of members like you who cannot express their opinion without being offensive and insulting people.

good points

We have a few cars that are used on the road course. They do very well. Tim out of Washington prob has over 2k miles on his at the track. We have one in NZ that does the same, prob not as much. Most of my customers like to enjoy the cars on the street and have a little extra power if someone wants to play. They also love the rush from the acceleration ;)

Lol some people just haven't been gapped by an 18 year old in a GTR with a kn filter.

And so what ? He is still driving a Gtr. You can modd just about any car to be faster than a lambo

And so what ? He is still driving a Gtr. You can modd just about any car to be faster than a lambo

We come from different ways of life. I don't like to lose anything, especially to someone in a race wether it's straight line speed or on the track.

I've road raced my stock r8 and my 750 whp 570. Both were fun.

Road course is a different animal.

Road course is a different animal.

Would be interesting to see how a TT car would perform on a track in the hands of a pro driver. Which edition of the Gallardo was the most track-oriented? Squadra Corse?

Been hearing a lot that the new Performante is going to have some serious track performance. Obviously there are more capable and focused track cars in this price range (could have a full-on GT3 car for the price of a Performante + turbo system) but showing up to a track day in a 1000+ hp Lambo would be quite a bit of fun.

You can modd just about any car to be faster than a lambo

If that was true Lambos wouldn't be dominating the 1/2 mile racing scene for all these years... 🙄

If that was true Lambos wouldn't be dominating the 1/2 mile racing scene for all these years... 🙄

You are one track minded so I am not going to go back and forth with you in this . You pour enough money into anything and it will happen . Kevin has obviously done a better job with the lambos than other tuners have with other makes and good for him .