After 7 years....

toyroy2003

Roy, as a used car sales person who has more than a checkered past on this and other forums (if you dig deep enough you will find it) ethics is not you key point that you should lecture on. You over hype your product and ignore all the negative comments/facts. This should be absolutely nothing new to you.

You guarantee all the used car you sell, great marketing tool, yet Sprite had to pay 15k for his SV YOU sold him to be right? You make a killing as a dealer, the least you can do is make it right with him.

There are many other stories out there as well....

Cheers

I don't get the fascination with collectability maybe I am not old enough, also about value increase PLEASE, every single one of these cars the 670 SV included are not investments they are just money pits, unnecessary and the worse investment you can ever make, statistically looking at my situation if back in 2009 I spent the new value of a 670 SV on my regular business/investments now I would have at least 4 times that amount so based on that please come to me when the 670 SV will be at least $2mil and then I might get excited until then NONE of them are worthy of investment, they are God damn fun and I wouldn't be without one in my life but they are not good or smart financial investment.

Also, the value increase, if any, can only be collected if you cash in your chips and if you cash your chips you lose what you love and if you can't replace it because it's rare what's the point in that? Now you got some more money in your bank and no toy to play with, what's the fun in that? It defeats the purpose of why I make money :icon_mrgreen:

This is a good post.

I sold of my 670SV late last year and till today I keep hearing that I should not have sold it of blah blah blah. For Gods sake I owned it for 3.5 years and I ask myself, how long more longer will I keep it? Till I'm an old man? I had her for over 3 years and it was time for her to move on to the next owner.

If I'm going to look at it from an investment point of view than I rather have not bought it because I would have doubled the money in my business. Nonetheless I sold it at my cost and loved every bit of it and now I'm loving my Aventador also but for different reasons. We are only care takers of these cars for a certain period and we can't take them to the grave so might as well enjoy owning different Lambo than rather just sitting on one 'collectible'.

I sold of my 670SV late last year and till today I keep hearing that I should not have sold it of blah blah blah. For Gods sake I owned it for 3.5 years and I ask myself, how long more longer will I keep it? Till I'm an old man? I had her for over 3 years and it was time for her to move on to the next owner.

If I'm going to look at it from an investment point of view than I rather have not bought it because I would have doubled the money in my business. Nonetheless I sold it at my cost and loved every bit of it and now I'm loving my Aventador also but for different reasons. We are only care takers of these cars for a certain period and we can't take them to the grave so might as well enjoy owning different Lambo than rather just sitting on one 'collectible'.

spot on

Love every lambo and I'm in a different league in terms of money than the lamboowners in this forum, but I've always been sure that if I could ever afford a lambo, it would be last true Lamborghini the Murcielago SV and probably would keep it forever. Definitely not because it's collectible or rare tho, that wouldn't be my reason but it's definitely relevant. Also is a model that I would get 70% because of its look instead of its performance. The looks is what makes this my favorite lambo probably of all times. That rear, that wing, that gorgeous engine cover, the huge headlights section, the amazing rear lights as well, also love how the fans are visible from the rear meshes, the true lambo doors. But everyone should get what they like more and what their heart is telling them. The Aventador SV is absolutely amazing and the Aventador S is amazing as well

Love every lambo and I'm in a different league in terms of money than the lamboowners in this forum, but I've always been sure that if I could ever afford a lambo, it would be last true Lamborghini the Murcielago SV and probably would keep it forever. Definitely not because it's collectible or rare tho, that wouldn't be my reason but it's definitely relevant. Also is a model that I would get 70% because of its look instead of its performance. The looks is what makes this my favorite lambo probably of all times. That rear, that wing, that gorgeous engine cover, the huge headlights section, the amazing rear lights as well, also love how the fans are visible from the rear meshes, the true lambo doors. But everyone should get what they like more and what their heart is telling them. The Aventador SV is absolutely amazing and the Aventador S is amazing as well

Eventually you will :icon_thumleft: