Countach values going down even further?

IanMan

Interior could always be replaced. I guess the main objective is just obtaining a car, then having it restored over time.

Understood. Just saying overtime you are going to spend roughly $25,000 removing the DOT crap and converting back to the original look.

Then another $15,000 redoing the interior. If you would be happy living with both items in the meantime, yes you have a Countach for $236,500.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Understood. Just saying overtime you are going to spend roughly $25,000 removing the DOT crap and converting back to the original look.

Then another $15,000 redoing the interior. If you would be happy living with both items in the meantime, yes you have a Countach for $236,500.

You may have a Countach for $236,000 but having one you can drive at your leisure is a different story.

You may have a Countach for $236,000 but having one you can drive at your leisure is a different story.

Agreed. Sometimes it's worth waiting for the things you want though. Would rather have a $236K Countach I can't drive for two years than not have one when values eventually go back up.

I've been in a Thai whore house thats less tacky than that interior...

i don't care what you guys say, if this were mine i would take pride in having a rolling thai whorehoused interred Countach.

of-course you would...

Looks that Countach was purchased by an auto restoration company. Hopefully they turn it into a nice car.

Yes and when they are done, it will no longer be a lower priced Countach.

They will make their deserved profit and the car will retail for what it's worth.

My guess is north of $350,000, I guess we will see. Bargain and or cheap do not coincide with a Countach.

Either you pay for it up front or you pay more over time, without the joy of driving the car.

• 2 weeks later...
It seems to have been an OK deal.

However I think it would take another $40,000 to make it look good and presentable.

It sold for $236,500 with the commissions so you would have $276,500 if you add the money to make it right.

The interior. :gay:

206303_Interior_Web.jpg

206303_Front_3_4_Web.jpg

206303_Rear_3_4_Web.jpg

206303_Side_Profile_Web.jpg

The Rocker Skirts on this model are hard for me to look at. As a kid I used to love the "ground effects" but now it's like nails on a chalkboard for some reason.

I am also hoping the prices come around. I'm not holding up hope, but it seemed that riiiiiight as I got in the market for a CT the prices exploded. It's obviously a government plot to keep me from my car... =)

The Rocker Skirts on this model are hard for me to look at. As a kid I used to love the "ground effects" but now it's like nails on a chalkboard for some reason.

I am also hoping the prices come around. I'm not holding up hope, but it seemed that riiiiiight as I got in the market for a CT the prices exploded. It's obviously a government plot to keep me from my car... =)

ground effects aren't so bad.

three years of being a member and now was your first post.

welcome to the forum

ground effects aren't so bad.

three years of being a member and now was your first post.

welcome to the forum

Thanks, I have just been lying low, since I can only speculate until I own the car, but the price thread struck a cord.

Damn. I wonder if Jason bought it. How did you find out?

2 different people told, plus they also confirmed on Fcrap. Supposedly going to Cali.

2 different people told, plus they also confirmed on Fcrap. Supposedly going to Cali.

Fcrap. I'm going to have to remember that one. :lol2:

I hope there are some available when I get to that point this year.

i heard the car was sold and going to Cali

I communicated withLeo who said the car was still available.

but I should hurry and make a decision as an offer was coming in(Monday)

So who knows.

Im sure at the price it should have sold