Does anyone know the owner of the Black "SYNSTYR" Diablo 6.0?

IanMan

Talking with someone about details regarding another car. I'll disclose more as time comes. Guy shows me a picture of his Diablo 6.0 in Cali with the plates "SYNSTYR". I'm on the fence as to whether or not he's the owner. If he isn't, it invalidates everything he's talked to me about. Guy's name is Anthoni. Anyone able to validate whether or not he's the owner? Plate search revealed nothing. Maybe it has different plates on it now?

Sending you a PM.

But that car is very well known in SoCal, owner takes it on lots of runs especially around South OC.

Sending you a PM.

But that car is very well known in SoCal, owner takes it on lots of runs especially around South OC.

Thanks Emanon. You saved me plenty of wasted time. :icon_thumleft: Also, is that guy a member here? He might want to know that someone is using his photos.

How am I going to top that level of gayness?! :icon_fU: ;)

Sending you a PM.

I've seen that car quite a few times...it's SICK. I've met the owner once years back. Looks like you answered Doc K's question :icon_thumleft:

LOL, just went through that entire thread. Still sucked me in even knowing it well from back in the day.

What I did miss last time though, was the Abe Froman song covering Joe Jackson's "Steppin' Out"......our boy is so talented! :lol2: :icon_pidu:

fcuking love that song, hahahaha.

Ummm...AZ plate??

Cali. :)