Gallardo bought without PPI - look what happened

You supplied Estimates for work to be done, as actual repairs. The car was purchased in part due to your long standing L.p. status, your threads and comments indicating work that was done, and my communications with you. Unless you want to say that somehow Roy got a hold of the old replica badge, pried the new ones off the car, and replaced them with one old one, and left the other non existent. Then he proceeded to replace the new gaskets with shredded ones and numerous other items. In the end both Roy and Josh were fine, but that doesn't change that you're a lying cunt.

Since you write like you have the "estimates" , instead of making false claims, post them.

I will post the ACTUAL work orders done

And then, you can verify with Evans automotive

I never falsified anything

You prove what you can I will prove what I have

Pretty simple

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all in the past, not really worth getting into. In the end i was happy with the Countach after spending $15k on it but sold it to invest the money elsewhere.

Jason IS a cunt - end of story.

It's all in the past, not really worth getting into. In the end i was happy with the Countach but sold it to invest the money elsewhere.

Jason is a cunt - end of story.

You make me

Laugh

I'm on vacation. And we spoke to George. At first you were onboard for approx 40k in repairs, but then dwindled repairs down to fit your budget. Unless you want to say you paid George for repairs that he never did.

Anyways, like Labrit said.. you're a cunt. 🤣

I'm on vacation. And we spoke to George. At first you were onboard for approx 40k in repairs, but then dwindled repairs down to fit your budget. Unless you want to say you paid George for repairs that he never did.

Anyways, like Labrit said.. you're a cunt. 🤣

Not true

At least about the repairs

Not true

At least about the repairs

Well, I saw it at Franco's and if you spent $40k with Evans that was expensive undercoating.

Well, I saw it at Franco's and if you spent $40k with Evans that was expensive undercoating.

Not that I have to prove to you

here are the receipts paid

Call Evans, the work order number is there

post-9296-1494623302_thumb.jpg

post-9296-1494623313_thumb.jpg

post-9296-1494623323_thumb.jpg

post-9296-1494623334_thumb.jpg

Jason, how do you want to play this? At this point I want to be fair, I would think it is fair for you to give us an explanation of the situation. The choice is yours.

Just don't go quiet on us.