Can I get a Lamborghini, being a pilot? Answer Request▾

ZenobiaMullins

+1

Don't want a disgruntled pilot!

:iamwithstupid:

I don’t want the pilot to come out of the cockpit holding his hat in his hand screaming at us that he wants Lamborghini money and that we better start donating LOL

Flying money is nothing to shake a stick at. Plenty of airline and air cargo pilots can afford exotic cars. It's not Bugatti money, but 100-500k cars are within reach of experienced aviators.

Flying money is nothing to shake a stick at. Plenty of airline and air cargo pilots can afford exotic cars. It's not Bugatti money, but 100-500k cars are within reach of experienced aviators.

Probably true, but the general theme is never to go into a profession - IMHO - just for a perception that you will make big money. Especially if it's not something that is 100% foolproof to get you that money.

Without an intrinsic passion for aviation, it's doubtful this guy would succeed to get to the level he wants to be.

And I spoke with a buddy the other day who is into aviation big time and wants to be a pilot for no other reason because of the passion. Tells me it's maybe about 100k to be a commercial pilot when it's all said and done.

So there's that too.

Come on guys be fair here and answer the question properly.

A pilot cannot earn enough to buy a lambo and importantly run one because being a pilot is high risk on insurance, it could be a case of family money.

So no, a pilot cannot. However cabin crew can. The amount of money you earn from pushing that trolley of booze and peanuts down the aisle can allow you to purchase pretty much most high end exotica. Remember when you board a plane you are greeted by a woman and someone who wants to be a woman.

Hope that answers your question.

Now my question. Are you older than 18?

• 2 weeks later...

my personal experience on the matter:

i own lamborghinis and i do not want to fly, i try to avoid at any costs...i really hate it

now imagine a pilot would be the worst occuaption for me, so i think is not possible given my first hand experience

hope this helps