CEO: Lamborghini's next supercars will be plug-in hybrids

sl55

I don't see the issue. The latest big 3 hypercars (918, P1, and Lafer) all used this setup. Seemed to work just fine there for HUGE power.

Walter Rohrl is my hero. As I read the interview I was thinking I'd be saying the exact same things about electric cars and the future of driving.

Same here, love the old school guys and their pragmatism, I can’t belive their are asking for his head :eusa_wall:

Walter Rohrl is my hero. As I read the interview I was thinking I'd be saying the exact same things about electric cars and the future of driving.

I also agree. After Valentino Balboni, Walter Rohrl is my next favourite. It would really be uncool of Porsche to sack Rohrl considered what he had done for the brand. Porsche should keep him as the ambassador of the old-school Porsche along with using a new and younger guy for their hybrid products. Choose whichever and whomever you like; best of both worlds.

I like this guy :icon_mrgreen:

The greenies are asking for his head now :eusa_wall:

https://www.motoring.com.au/walter-rohrl-sl...ic-cars-112254/

:iamwithstupid:

He’s a great racer and brand ambassador, but i wouldn’t be surprised if he gets sacked for this. It’s dumb because he’s not wrong, nor is he lying. He just doesn’t share the blind allegiance to the “green revolution” so many people have. Give me a diesel-powered dually pick up that belches black smoke any day of the week :lol2:

:iamwithstupid:

He’s a great racer and brand ambassador, but i wouldn’t be surprised if he gets sacked for this. It’s dumb because he’s not wrong, nor is he lying. He just doesn’t share the blind allegiance to the “green revolution” so many people have. Give me a diesel-powered dually pick up that belches black smoke any day of the week :lol2:

Do not start me on the greenies!

Listen to the latest BS, the biggest nonsense I've ever heard in my entire life and I've heard it all believe me, or at least I thought I did until today, I am doing a small residential subdivision, the state department in charge with supplying water to the block will not give me a connection because they refuse to work under tree canopies or disturb the root system :eusa_think: :lol2:

The tree in question is encroaching over the driveway/crossover I was going to narrow the crossover to save the tree, not a significant tree by any means but I didn't want cut it but guess what's going to happen next! I am cutting the damn tree, that's what's happening.

Their stupidity knows no bounds.

Do not start me on the greenies!

Listen to the latest BS, the biggest nonsense I've ever heard in my entire life and I've heard it all believe me, or at least I thought I did until today, I am doing a small residential subdivision, the state department in charge with supplying water to the block will not give me a connection because they refuse to work under tree canopies or disturb the root system :eusa_think: :lol2:

The tree in question is encroaching over the driveway/crossover I was going to narrow the crossover to save the tree, not a significant tree by any means but I didn't want cut it but guess what's going to happen next! I am cutting the damn tree, that's what's happening.

Their stupidity knows no bounds.

I couldn’t do it :lol2:

I am all for conservation, but with common sense. If it’s nothing special, that tree would have an accident some night.

People take this whole “green” crap way too far. It’s turning into a big money grub, nothing more than that. There are some blissful idiots who have good intentions, but too many are just looking to force others to empty their pockets in the name of “environmentalism”.