My Lp560

topjay

Like I said in the other thread - great combo :icon_thumleft:

Have you considered painting the calipers Verde? TurboMike did that and they look great.

Like said in the other thread - great combo :icon_thumleft:

Have you considered painting the calipers Verde? TurboMike did that and they look great.

Thanks, yep definately considered it as it looks great, may get around to it at some point.

Nice car. Couldn't have picked a better color myself. ;)

Where did you get the 560 mini??? I have been looking FOREVER for a 560 model.

Nice car. Couldn't have picked a better color myself. ;)

Where did you get the 560 mini??? I have been looking FOREVER for a 560 model.

Yes its a great colour, i normally only buy black cars and thought i may have made a big mistake going for VI, that was until it turned up. I don't think i would buy any other colour on a lamborghini now, it just works on the car and shows up all the finer details that you don't see on black cars.

I've been following your thread with great interest, your setup looks very nice i don't think you have done a thing wrong, as mentioned earlier i have caliper envy of yours painted, looks awesome.

I changed my side repeaters like you, but to clear though as they were orange as i coudn't decide to tint them, the little details make the bigest difference.

The model was a present from my girlfriends brother, i don't know where it came from, i'll ask him.

My friend was telling me that the LP560-4 1:18 diecast just released..he got one for Christmas too..not sure on what brand isit..but i want one too!

congrats! car looks awesome

Nice pics :icon_thumleft:

Sort of off topic but I've always wondered what kind of wheels those were on the Range Rover? (I assume that's yours in the avatar)

Nice pics :icon_thumleft:

Sort of off topic but I've always wondered what kind of wheels those were on the Range Rover? (I assume that's yours in the avatar)

project kahn?

project-kahn-range-rover-sport-s-1.jpg

It is my Range rover in the advatar, it's a full Project Kahn Black Label conversion.

Very close the wheels are Kahn RSC 22's (RSD's are the six spoke)

Range.jpg

Range_1.jpg

CIMG3032.JPG

Kahn_RR.jpg

It now has Kahn RSX's (last pic) as the original wheels are so bent out of shape they wont balance and so i got an updated set, pretty poor really as they have never been damaged & have just deformed over time, i've had it about 5 years though.

love the combo of the two, very cool, now you just gotta paint the wheels on your miniature

Funny you should say that, it was the first thing i thought when i saw it, i hate little things like that not being perfect.

Are you the chap I see around NW London?

I'm the orange Gallardo.

Could well be me, i'm often around Radlett/Watford/St Albans

If your local we should go for a blast at some point and take some pics of the cars as there both nice and bright.