FS: 2004 Gallardo with LP560-4 conversion

djrobroe

it's a 2004 Gallardo (24,426 miles, bought it with 21,195) with an SE paint scheme, Orange and black and interior is orange and black as well, LP560-4 bumper front and rear, LP560-4 rear conversion, custom exhaust, 6 disc cd changer, Custom Passport 9500ci, and as far as options go that's all I'm aware of. It may have more options that I'm unaware of but I was sold with the way the car looked and drove.

PM me if any of you need more info, asking $100,000 for it.

Reason for selling is upgrading to an LP560-4 within the next week or two...

_MG_0637.jpg

_MG_0591.jpg

IMG_0476n.jpg

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

Where did the rear kit come from?

It's not a kit those are factory parts....

thanks for the kind words guys... thank you....

It's not a kit those are factory parts....

thanks for the kind words guys... thank you....

didn't you just buy the car few months ago? You got the bug now :icon_mrgreen:

didn't you just buy the car few months ago? You got the bug now :icon_mrgreen:

lolol yea... feeling the lp560-4 bug!

Manual or egear?

E-gear

It looks great, one of my favourite Gallardos in terms of looks. Good luck with the sale.

any shots of the interior? that's epic. if there was a G i wanted that's it! color, 560 styling i'm sort of indifferent to the transmission in the G's...well done!

What parts did you need to do the rear conversion?

dam!!! you just bought this car?? i would so buy this car but if it was a couple months later. dam! im in love with her!!!

What parts did you need to do the rear conversion?

conversion was done by previous owner so i don't know

dam!!! you just bought this car?? i would so buy this car but if it was a couple months later. dam! im in love with her!!!

don't worry i'll get the same theme going with the lp560-4 :eusa_dance: i'm so excited....

guys still don't have the interior pics still waiting for a good camera to take the pics... i might just trade in the car... and depending on what they'll give me as long as its not too low just do that... no real serious offers yet at that price point... just a few nibbles.. lol

don't worry i'll get the same theme going with the lp560-4 :eusa_dance: i'm so excited....

guys still don't have the interior pics still waiting for a good camera to take the pics... i might just trade in the car... and depending on what they'll give me as long as its not too low just do that... no real serious offers yet at that price point... just a few nibbles.. lol

whats the best price you would do? 100k is your final price?? what would you trade it in for? i would pick this car up but im not ready yet. in a couple months its going to be a diffrent story.

if you are selling the same price here..it'll sell within a minute!! lol

awesome car..one of my fav G out there..totally sick..

hey jstrat85 depending on what numbers they give me i'll prob trade it in with the dealer and get an 09 LP560-4 ... they'll prolly sweeten the deal by giving me more for my trading in or lowering the price for the LP560-4 so i'm gonna sit with them sometime this week to see whats up.. looking to pickup the LP at the end of this week or early next week at the latest.

if you are selling the same price here..it'll sell within a minute!! lol

awesome car..one of my fav G out there..totally sick..

thanks already got a few offers but waiting to talk to the dealer... i also forgot to mention that the car has a Technocraft Carbon Fiber Airbox w/ Superleggera Filters (20 to 25 whp) and EVOMSit Performance software (25 hp).. car feels alot stronger than stock, when i got it it felt too sluggish coming from a BMW M5 with the works...

hey jstrat85 depending on what numbers they give me i'll prob trade it in with the dealer and get an 09 LP560-4 ... they'll prolly sweeten the deal by giving me more for my trading in or lowering the price for the LP560-4 so i'm gonna sit with them sometime this week to see whats up.. looking to pickup the LP at the end of this week or early next week at the latest.

what a shame this car is so hot!!! i want it so bad lol!

just do it, the car is perfection and the price is insane :icon_mrgreen:

just do it, the car is perfection and the price is insane :icon_mrgreen:

yea i know but with all these projects that im working on its kind of tuff at the moment. if this was like a couple months later i would have picked her up. the miles are high but the car looks out of this world!!!! and the thing that sucks about this the dealership if you trade her in are going to give you the book value of the car.