Broken egear

Bossy22

I was just out for a ride this morning when suddenly all the gears flashed and i couldn't engage any gears. I had to leave the car and just got home. I noticed a small pool of fluid in my garage where the back end of the car would be. Please help, any suggestions?

You don't give us much to go on. What model etc. But when the all the gears flash with red around it and wont shift normal is loss of pressure in the system. Multi thing can make this happen one is a loss of fluid. no pump,bypass pressure. Yours may be a leak loss of fluid.

You don't give us much to go on. What model etc. But when the all the gears flash with red around it and wont shift normal is loss of pressure in the system. Multi thing can make this happen one is a loss of fluid. no pump,bypass pressure. Yours may be a leak loss of fluid.

Sorry, it's an '06 Gallardo..Just got it on thursday. Very frustrating. Thinking it's a broken line because the pump still goes on.

Sorry, it's an '06 Gallardo..Just got it on thursday. Very frustrating. Thinking it's a broken line because the pump still goes on.

if you lost fluid, it's probably the hose. have it flatbed for service. it'll be fixed soon. not to worry!

I SOLD this car to the poster. He just got it. It had a full PPI at Lamborghini Service prior to leaving..all checked out good and all fluids, brake lines etc etc were flushed and re-done.

I will take care of you NO MATTER what!!

Get it flatbeded to the nearest shop of your choice..I will pay flatbed service as well, no question...then lets see what the shop says..hope is something simple like a hose came off..?

But dont worry, we will take care of it..

Sorry for the breakdown, I know it's no fun to not get to play with your new toy...

Roy

I SOLD this car to the poster. He just got it. It had a full PPI at Lamborghini Service prior to leaving..all checked out good and all fluids, brake lines etc etc were flushed and re-done.

I will take care of you NO MATTER what!!

Get it flatbeded to the nearest shop of your choice..I will pay flatbed service as well, no question...then lets see what the shop says..hope is something simple like a hose came off..?

But dont worry, we will take care of it..

Sorry for the breakdown, I know it's no fun to not get to play with your new toy...

Roy

:eusa_clap:

Is this the 06 orange car you jsut sold Roy?

yep,

just got off the phone with Lambo service...guess there is no way to determine in a PPI if a hose is about to burst on the e-gear pump (which they think is what happened). They do look for obvious sings of cracks, fittings etc..but itf it goes it goes..kind of like the old saying "crap happens"

But no worries, I will take care of my customer..NO one should have a car break, for what ever reason, right after they get it..just not right nor fun..

life goes on...

"I can have lost of chances too make money, but I only have one chance to earn yor trust"

Roy Cats

"I can have lost of chances too make money, but I only have one chance to earn yor trust"

Roy Cats

Wise statement ! My English suck, Can someone please tell me what does it mean?

Wise statement ! My English suck, Can someone please tell me what does it mean?

Basically he's saying he'd rather have a life long customer by treating the customer right rather than making a buck and screwing over the customer.

Basically he's saying he'd rather have a life long customer by treating the customer right rather than making a buck and screwing over the customer.

Well, I got it when I saw it, but the first half of the statement just didn't make sense to me, any typo or i need to go back to English school.

Well, I got it when I saw it, but the first half of the statement just didn't make sense to me, any typo or i need to go back to English school.

I can have lost of chances too make money

Yeah, it should say, "I can have lots of chances to make money."

Yeh ,that's what I thought, but I wasn't brave enough to correct it. what if it's something out of Shakespear :eusa_think:

Well,the good news is my English is not bad as I thought.

LOL yea hang around long enough and you will come to find my spelling is CRAP..

Thanks for the correction...

I am having a Clutch done on a 05 Gallardo that I bought and never got a chance to drive, I feel your pain. I was like a sixth grade girl waiting for the prom waiting for the car, then was unable to relish in my new purchase.

I was told it may need E-gear lines as well,that they tend to crack and leak because of the presure. This confirms that can be the case.

The dealer I bought the car from says he will "help" with the fix. Unlike Roy who is ready to step up and get it handled...

I am having a Clutch done on a 05 Gallardo that I bought and never got a chance to drive, I feel your pain. I was like a sixth grade girl waiting for the prom waiting for the car, then was unable to relish in my new purchase.

I was told it may need E-gear lines as well,that they tend to crack and leak because of the presure. This confirms that can be the case.

The dealer I bought the car from says he will "help" with the fix. Unlike Roy who is ready to step up and get it handled...

Andy as i told you on the phone Roy would stand behind his cars if you just bought it from him, hope it's just a hose.

Keep me updated buddy.

Joe and I know Andy (Bossy22) - After 'seeing the light' he sold his 360, and picked up the Gallardo. It's not a good start to ownership, but I'm glad that Roy is helping out - Now THAT is customer service. If this were to happen to cars purchased from 99% of the scheister out there, Andy would be SOL.

Hope you get it back before this weekend so we can go on that run on Sunday. Can't wait to see it!

Joe and I know Andy (Bossy22) - After 'seeing the light' he sold his 360, and picked up the Gallardo. It's not a good start to ownership, but I'm glad that Roy is helping out - Now THAT is customer service. If this were to happen to cars purchased from 99% of the scheister out there, Andy would be SOL.

Hope you get it back before this weekend so we can go on that run on Sunday. Can't wait to see it!

he called me up the other day saying fcuk @#$%^@$ I am never buying a Lambo again. :lol2:

he called me up the other day saying fcuk @#$%^@$ I am never buying a Lambo again. :lol2:

lol....Now maybe he'll learn!

OHCCCC

Just got a copy of the estimate from the shop on the car..it did sustain a ruputered E-Gear actuater..total cost with tow bill is $4182.00 and change. It seems the replacement kit is one piece now, you cant just order the broken part..but on the other hand it means the entire system is new and should serve many years and miles of joy to come..

AND here is my response to the repair shop and Andy as well..

The shop has been given full payment via Credit Card for the total bill, including towing. She advised me they will order parts ASAP and do everything to get your car on the road ASAP...very nice people..they should be in contact with you shortly.

I hope you are on the road soon and thank you again for your business and hope many repeat purchases as well.

Thanks Roy

OHCCCC

Just got a copy of the estimate from the shop on the car..it did sustain a ruputered E-Gear actuater..total cost with tow bill is $4182.00 and change. It seems the replacement kit is one piece now, you cant just order the broken part..but on the other hand it means the entire system is new and should serve many years and miles of joy to come..

AND here is my response to the repair shop and Andy as well..

The shop has been given full payment via Credit Card for the total bill, including towing. She advised me they will order parts ASAP and do everything to get your car on the road ASAP...very nice people..they should be in contact with you shortly.

I hope you are on the road soon and thank you again for your business and hope many repeat purchases as well.

Thanks Roy

CLAPPING_GIF_RE_OK_PEOPLE_I_NEED_YOU_HEL Excellent customer service.