Aventador vs Veyron vs MP4 vs LFA

Nath4N

Damn, wait till the SV version of the Aventador comes out....watch out Veyron!!

For a car that is 1/3 of the price of the Veyron, the Aventador held its own!!

The Aventador put up a better fight than I thought it would against the Veyron.

:iamwithstupid:

That was very impressive!! The lambo was ahead off the line! The Veyron did win by a wide margin, but it was close enough to make the Aventador even more appealing. Now if they only had a UGR TTG to kick all their asses! :icon_thumleft:

Damn, wait till the SV version of the Aventador comes out....watch out Veyron!!

For a car that is 1/3 of the price of the Veyron, the Aventador held its own!!

That makes me think the Aventador SV might not come in 16 months like I was told, They would probably want the Veyron replacement out first. Would VAG allow a Lamborghini to take the title from the Veyron? The SV most certainly would!!

Not to take anything away from the Aventador, as it is extremely fast and did very well against the Veyron, but I have to wonder how much the Veyron's wing and topless state slowed it down.

That makes me think the Aventador SV might not come in 16 months like I was told, They would probably want the Veyron replacement out first. Would VAG allow a Lamborghini to take the title from the Veyron? The SV most certainly would!!

Is everyone forgetting the Veyron SS?

OMG, are you sure he is gay? The SV won't ever beat the Veyron, unless someone takes it to Underground Racing.

Dont know why they used a Veyron Grand Sport with the top off..

Probably was all they could get ahold of for testing. Aventador hung in there pretty well, it pretty much destroyed the Mclaren, which I didnt expect.

Let's not forget that the Veyron is a V16 with 4 turbos and the Aventador is a naturally aspirated V12 only. If you take that in consideration, the Aventador did amazingly well.

Let's not forget that the Veyron is a V16 with 4 turbos and the Aventador is a naturally aspirated V12 only. If you take that in consideration, the Aventador did amazingly well.

Yes! And UGR is going to kill everything under the sun with their tt Aventador. That said, I have been shifting at 6k for the break in and it is still wicked fast. I am thinking about tt'ing my Gallardo but the 700 is just so damn fast I don't feel a need for more power. I guess if I tt my G it will make the Aventador feel slow and then it will start a vicious cycle. ;-)

Yes! And UGR is going to kill everything under the sun with their tt Aventador. That said, I have been shifting at 6k for the break in and it is still wicked fast. I am thinking about tt'ing my Gallardo but the 700 is just so damn fast I don't feel a need for more power. I guess if I tt my G it will make the Aventador feel slow and then it will start a vicious cycle. ;-)

Just leave the Aventador stock, feel the need for more power? Buy the SSC at Cat's exotics. Could probably get close to 450k for the Aventador, now you just need to come up with another 150k. Would probably cost you close to 100k just to turbo the Aventador, which you would never get back.

Dont know why they used a Veyron Grand Sport with the top off..

and spoiler up, ??

Just leave the Aventador stock, feel the need for more power? Buy the SSC at Cat's exotics. Could probably get close to 450k for the Aventador, now you just need to come up with another 150k. Would probably cost you close to 100k just to turbo the Aventador, which you would never get back.

I would never want more power out of the Aventador. It is perfect. But for those who care about lap times, quarter miles, top speeds, and all those things that don't interest me, the UGR Aventador will kill everything. I just like the pleasure of driving, and sometimes very fast. I don't race people or try to record lap times. I have fun just driving.