I Can Now Drive My Car At Home!

Vahid

nv1t8k.jpg

This is what the cockpit looks like but I'm using Samsung MD230 monitors which currently have the thinnest bezels in the market...

jh7v4x.jpg

Here is the full set up:

Rennsport Cockpit by Fanatec

Wheel by Fanatec

Clubsport Pedals by Fanatec

3 x Samsung MD230 monitors

3 x Xbox 360's

3 x Forza 4

3 x VIP car pack DLC to get the LP570 :)

and a whole lotta other things to make them work together! :D

Very nice, best way to play. I use a full Fanatec CS setup and love it but have yet to take the plunge on a triple LCD setup. Waiting for the next Xbox at the end of the year before taking the plunge.

Very nice, best way to play. I use a full Fanatec CS setup and love it but have yet to take the plunge on a triple LCD setup. Waiting for the next Xbox at the end of the year before taking the plunge.

Thanks! Fanatec makes great stuff, are you using their latest line of products? I would love to get my hands on their new CSR wheel or their Clubsport Wheel for some real PC Sim racing! My wheel is the older Turbo S wheel and all the products you see here were slowly sent from Canada to come together, nothing was for sale here!

Even my Xbox accounts had to be Canadian or US accounts as the DLC which contains the LP570 does not exist for the Middle East accounts and so did the Microsoft points to buy the DLC as they are region based as well and no Credit Cards are accepted outside the same region of the account.

So much hassle to finally get everything here and make them work but I like it! One of my other hobbies is building extreme gaming PCs so don't even get me started on how I get my parts over here!

Thanks! Fanatec makes great stuff, are you using their latest line of products? I would love to get my hands on their new CSR wheel or their Clubsport Wheel for some real PC Sim racing! My wheel is the older Turbo S wheel and all the products you see here were slowly sent from Canada to come together, nothing was for sale here!

Even my Xbox accounts had to be Canadian or US accounts as the DLC which contains the LP570 does not exist for the Middle East accounts and did the Microsoft points to buy the DLC as they are region based as well and no Credit Cards are accepted outside the same region of the account.

So much hassle to finally get everything here and make them work but I like it! One of my other hobbies is building extreme gaming PCs so don't even get me started on how I get my parts over here!

You will love the CSR wheel, I upgraded from the Turbo S wheel also and it's a world of difference. It feels even more like "real life". That Canadian issue is tough, wow, didn't realize how many hoops you guys have to jump through...nice work.

You will love the CSR wheel, I upgraded from the Turbo S wheel also and it's a world of difference. It feels even more like "real life". That Canadian issue is tough, wow, didn't realize how many hoops you guys have to jump through...nice work.

Nice! Now I have to find a way to get my hands on one.

Unreal! Would love to have a setup like this.

Thanks!

Nice! Now I have to find a way to get my hands on one.

Thanks!

Vahid if you need someone in the US to round stuff up for you and ship it over just let me know. Depending on how work goes I may even be able to bring some stuff over for you in the future during a site visit...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braka_Nuclear...ear_power_plant

That looks awesome.

Thanks Fortis!

Whats something like this cost? Also, how is the steering feel? Everytime I try one of these games, the wheel sucks..

Well, there are a lot of things to add up but just to give you an idea, the cockpit, monitors and the wheel will cost you around 4k USD. Add 3 Xboxes to that or a really high spec gaming PC which can handle the resolution and cables, accessories etc...etc.

Steering feel is great and the Force Feedback is very realistic. The newer wheels from Fanatec are even better. If you go for PC Sim Racing, I'm sure you will be satisfied with the realism if the set up is right!

Vahid if you need someone in the US to round stuff up for you and ship it over just let me know. Depending on how work goes I may even be able to bring some stuff over for you in the future during a site visit...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braka_Nuclear...ear_power_plant

Very generous of you, Thanks! Will keep that in mind. I will be very happy to show you around whenever you visit.

Dude, that is killer...And bravo to you for figuring out how to get everything you wanted with all of the 'red tape' you had to go through. I probably would have just given up and bought an old 'Out Run' arcade game!

Dude, that is killer...And bravo to you for figuring out how to get everything you wanted with all of the 'red tape' you had to go through. I probably would have just given up and bought an old 'Out Run' arcade game!

Lol, thanks! Nothing comes easy these days anyway. :)

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen. I have been looking into doing a system like that. I just don't know where to start. There are a few options and I got lost in figuring which is best. Does yours have feedback?

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen. I have been looking into doing a system like that. I just don't know where to start. There are a few options and I got lost in figuring which is best. Does yours have feedback?

Thanks, let me know if you have any questions, I can help you with everything. Yes, if you are referring to Force Feedback, almost all modern wheels these days come with FF but the quality of the FF is what really matters.

Let me know what you are looking or what are your options and I can tell you exactly where to go from there.

Thanks, let me know if you have any questions, I can help you with everything. Yes, if you are referring to Force Feedback, almost all modern wheels these days come with FF but the quality of the FF is what really matters.

Let me know what you are looking or what are your options and I can tell you exactly where to go from there.

Thanks Brother! I bought a ton of this stuff but my audio video guys haven't gotten it up and running yet. I will PM you the equipment I have and I appreciate any advise. I was thinking of getting a Virtual GT or one of the other cages that works with iracer.

Very cool setup! I've used a CXC Simulator at a local Ferrari shop here in Columbus and it is pretty awesome. I'll stick to my Forza 4 with the Xbox wheel for now!

Is the CXC simulator as good as it looks? I saw a video of it on Youtube a while ago and have wanted to try one ever since.

Is the CXC simulator as good as it looks? I saw a video of it on Youtube a while ago and have wanted to try one ever since.

I drove one of those a few times. I enjoyed it, then inquired on the price.. 75K... Yup.. Ill have way more fun buying another car to really drive..

I drove one of those a few times. I enjoyed it, then inquired on the price.. 75K... Yup.. Ill have way more fun buying another car to really drive..

Yeah, and it doesn't seem to be any improved since it was released in 2008. Makes me wonder if there are newer better options out there. I looked at Virtual GT too. Its hard to know what is best and how up-to-date the tech is. If there was one that was clearly the most accurate and seemed like the software updates would be all it would need and have a good long usable life, I would consider it.

Thanks Brother! I bought a ton of this stuff but my audio video guys haven't gotten it up and running yet. I will PM you the equipment I have and I appreciate any advise. I was thinking of getting a Virtual GT or one of the other cages that works with iracer.

Anytime bro, let me know.

Vahid that is super cool brotha, can we see a video in action?

Thanks, will try to get a video soon.

i had no idea you can bridge multiple Xbox's to get them to work together.

Yeap, I believe Forza is the only game that supports it though.

Very cool setup! I've used a CXC Simulator at a local Ferrari shop here in Columbus and it is pretty awesome. I'll stick to my Forza 4 with the Xbox wheel for now!

Thanks.

These motion simulators are nice but way overpriced.

This one is around 190K by Hexatech...not including shipping and something called tax.

2isfixl.jpg

Epic setup!

Thanks David. BTW how's your Origin PC? Still got the same one or did you upgrade?

Yeah, and it doesn't seem to be any improved since it was released in 2008. Makes me wonder if there are newer better options out there. I looked at Virtual GT too. Its hard to know what is best and how up-to-date the tech is. If there was one that was clearly the most accurate and seemed like the software updates would be all it would need and have a good long usable life, I would consider it.

If your into motion simulators and willing to pay $$$, there is a family-owned company called Force Dynamics, they always stay up-to-date and they provide full service and support. But of course, that's a whole nother level...

Check them out... http://www.force-dynamics.com

If your into motion simulators and willing to pay $$$, there is a family-owned company called Force Dynamics, they always stay up-to-date and they provide full service and support. But of course, that's a whole nother level...

Check them out... http://www.force-dynamics.com

Thanks!